SGOC Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.4882|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||8.445M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
PR Newswire12/19 17:00
|12/12/2014 10:00 HKT||Misc||SGOCO Group Ltd Annual General Meeting in 2014|
|04/23/2014 08:00 EDT||Misc||SGOCO Group Ltd. 4Q2013 Earning Conference Call|
|04/22/2014||Earnings||SGOCO Group Ltd. 4Q2013 Earning Result|
SGOC Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). SGOCO Group is down 58.38% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 16.79%, Apple up 46.74%, and Pace up N/A.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for SGOC
Portfolio Strategies Featuring SGOC
Did SGOCO Group make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Technology
- Industry: Consumer Electronics
- Company Website: http://www.sgocogroup.com
- IR Website: http://www.sgocogroup.com/index.php?s=118
- HQ Country: China
- HQ State/Province: N/A
- Incorporation Country: Cayman Islands
- Incorporation State/Province: N/A
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: December 31, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: December 31, 2013
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- Next Earnings Release: N/A
- NAICS: Audio and Video Equipment Manufacturing
- NAICS Code: 334310
- NAICS Industry: Audio and Video Equipment Manufacturing
- NAICS Sector: Manufacturing
SGOCO Group Ltd offers display products and solutions to consumers and businesses in various industry verticals. Its products include: LCD/LED monitors; LCD/LED TVs; tablet PCs, cell phone devices, mobile internet devices.
SGOC Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("SGOC","name")
- Description: =YCI("SGOC","description")
- Sector: =YCI("SGOC","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("SGOC","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("SGOC","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.