SGMS Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||4.35%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.6113|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-51.30M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||46.02%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-0.19%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- SCIENTIFIC GAMES CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Principal Officers, Other Events Dec 6
- Scientific Games Announces New General Counsel Andrew Tomback noodls Dec 5
- Scientific Games Corporation's Management Presents at Bank of America Merrill Lynch Leveraged Finance Conference (Transcript) Seeking Alpha Dec 4
- CLSA Starts Scientific Games (SGMS) at Sell Street Insider Dec 3
- Scientific Games Signs Primary Instant Game Contract with California Lottery noodls Dec 3
- Clarence Yuk Man Chung, Chairman and CEO of Entertainment Gaming Asia Inc. (EGT), Interviews with The Wall Street Transcript Wall Street Transcript Nov 27
- Scientific Games to Present at Bank of America Merrill Lynch 2013 Leveraged Finance Conference noodls Nov 26
- SCIENTIFIC GAMES CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Principal Officers Nov 22
- Buy Weakness in Scientific Games (SGMS) - Wells Fargo Street Insider Nov 19
- Scientific Games (SGMS) Names David Kennedy as CEO Street Insider Nov 19
SGMS Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Scientific Games is up 109.7% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, Bally Technologies up 62.74%, and International Game up 26.10%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for SGMS
Pro Report PDF for SGMS
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download SGMS Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring SGMS
Did Scientific Games make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Scientific Games Corporation is a New York City-based company that provides gaming solutions to lottery and gaming organizations worldwide. Products include instant lottery games, lottery gaming systems, terminals and service, and internet applications. The company operates through three segments: Printed Products Group, Lottery Systems Group and Diversified Gaming Group. The Printed Products Group segment comprises of an instant lottery ticket business and prepaid phone card business. The Lottery Systems Group segment provides sophisticated, customized computer software equipment and data communication services to government-sponsored and privately operated lotteries. The Diversified Gaming Group segment provides services and systems to private and public operators in the wide area gaming industry, including server based gaming machines and sports betting systems and services. Scientific Games was founded on July 2, 1984 and is headquartered in New York, New York.