SGMS Key Stats
- Scientific Games to Provide Instant Tickets and Cooperative Services to Loteria ... May 21
- Scientific Games to Provide Instant Tickets and Services to National Lottery of ... May 20
- Full Report On MGT Capital With 5 Upcoming Catalysts May 19
- SCIENTIFIC GAMES CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Regulation FD Disclosure, Financial St... May 14
- 3 Winners and 2 Losers from This Week’s Earnings Storm May 11
- WMS Industries shareholders OK sale of company May 10
- WMS Stockholders Approve Merger Agreement with Scientific Games Benzinga May 10
- Scientific Games Goes Negative May 8
- SCIENTIFIC GAMES CORP Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report May 8
- Scientific Games Reports Loss in 1Q May 8
SGMS Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Scientific Games Corporation is up 2.86% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.16%, WMS Industries up 19.89%, and Bally Technologies up 23.60%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for SGMS
Pro Report PDF for SGMS
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download SGMS Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring SGMS
Did Scientific Games Corporation make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Scientific Games Corporation is a New York City-based company that provides gaming solutions to lottery and gaming organizations worldwide. Products include instant lottery games, lottery gaming systems, terminals and service, and internet applications. The company operates through three segments: Printed Products Group, Lottery Systems Group and Diversified Gaming Group. The Printed Products Group segment comprises of an instant lottery ticket business and prepaid phone card business. The Lottery Systems Group segment provides sophisticated, customized computer software equipment and data communication services to government-sponsored and privately operated lotteries. The Diversified Gaming Group segment provides services and systems to private and public operators in the wide area gaming industry, including server based gaming machines and sports betting systems and services. Scientific Games was founded on July 2, 1984 and is headquartered in New York, New York.