SGMO Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||16.30%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.4057|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-21.96M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-107.7%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Use Options For A Chance To Buy SGMO At A 48% Discount Nov 25
- 3 Drugmakers on the Move Fool Nov 22
- Sangamo Biosciences (SGMO) to Present Positive CERE-110 Data in AD at CTAD Street Insider Nov 15
- Sangamo BioSciences (SGMO) Issues Encouraging Update on SB-728-T Treatment in HIV/AIDS Street Insider Nov 4
- SGMO Crosses Below Key Moving Average Level Oct 31
- Sangamo BioSciences Presents Clinical Data From HIV Study Demonstrating Sustained Control Of Viremia noodls Oct 28
- Sangamo Biosciences' CEO Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Oct 23
- SANGAMO BIOSCIENCES INC Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Financial Statements and E Oct 23
- Sangamo Biosciences, Inc. (SGMO) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS Street Insider Oct 23
- Sangamo BioSciences Reports Third Quarter 2013 Financial Results PR Newswire Oct 23
SGMO Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Sangamo BioSciences is up 134.1% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.02%, Insmed up 141.4%, and Sarepta Therapeutics down 37.46%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for SGMO
Pro Report PDF for SGMO
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download SGMO Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring SGMO
Did Sangamo BioSciences make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Sangamo BioSciences, Inc., is a clinical stage biopharmaceutical company engaged in the research, development and commercialization of engineered DNA-binding proteins for the development of novel therapeutic strategies for unmet medical needs.