SGK Key Stats
- Reminder - Schawk (SGK) Goes Ex-Dividend Soon Jun 10
- A Hidden Reason Schawk's Future Looks Bright Fool Jun 10
- Schawk, Inc. Celebrates Its 60th Anniversary at the New York Stock Exchange Marketwired Jun 6
- NYSE stocks posting largest volume decreases AP May 31
- This Stock Makes Customers' Brands Stick Fool May 24
- SCHAWK INC Files SEC form 8-K, Submission of Matters to a Vote of Security Holde... May 20
- Schawk, Inc. (SGK) Declares $0.08 Quarterly Dividend; 2.6% Yield Street Insider May 16
- Schawk, Inc. Announces Regular Quarterly Dividend Marketwired May 16
- Schawk, Inc. Earnings Call scheduled for 10:00 am ET today May 2
- Schawk Announces 2013 First Quarter Results noodls May 1
SGK Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Schawk is up 7.35% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 23.89%, Crawford & Company up 81.88%, and R.R. Donnelley & Sons Company up 35.14%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for SGK
Pro Report PDF for SGK
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download SGK Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring SGK
Did Schawk make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.