SGI Key Stats
- NASA Ames Selects SGI(R) UV(TM), the Big Brain Computer, for a Wide Range of Res... May 23
- Nasdaq stocks posting largest percentage increases May 20
- Prominent Hedge Fund Prescott Group Buying Some Little-Known Plays May 14
- SILICON GRAPHICS INTERNATIONAL CORP Financials May 10
- SGI to Present at Upcoming Conferences GlobeNewswire May 8
- SILICON GRAPHICS INTERNATIONAL CORP Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report May 3
- Why Silicon Graphics Shares Soared Fool May 1
- 3 Tech Stocks Rising on Big Volume May 1
- Silicon Graphics International Management Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings C... Apr 30
- Silicon Graphics International Earnings: Everything You Must Know Now Wall St. Cheat Sheet Apr 30
SGI Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Silicon Graphics International is up 154.7% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.77%, Hewlett-Packard up 14.52%, and Apple down 19.57%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for SGI
Pro Report PDF for SGI
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download SGI Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring SGI
Did Silicon Graphics International make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?