SGEN Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||42.42%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.4788|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-57.44M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||92.31%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-33.38%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Seattle Genetics Inc. (SGEN): Today's Featured Drugs Winner The Street Dec 3
- Does Sanofi Need to Turn to M&A to Bulk Up Its Oncology Assets? Fool Dec 3
- Bayer Eyeing Norwegian Oncology Firm - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 27
- Four Biotech 'Surprise' Stocks for 2014 The Street Nov 27
- Seattle Genetics Larger Than S&P 500 Component E*trade Financial Nov 19
- 1 Big Pharma Stock's Big, Bold Moves Fool Nov 12
- Keep Your Eyes on Celldex Fool Nov 11
- Narrower-than-Expected Loss at Seattle Genetics - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 7
- Seattle Genetics Inc. (SGEN) Reports Q3 Loss of $0.19/sh Street Insider Nov 5
- A Health Care Portfolio for the Ages: The Platform Play Fool Nov 5
SGEN Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Seattle Genetics is up 70.76% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.68%, Roche Holding up 44.18%, and Actelion up 65.77%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for SGEN
Pro Report PDF for SGEN
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download SGEN Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring SGEN
Did Seattle Genetics make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Seattle Genetics, Inc., a clinical stage biotechnology company, focuses on the development and commercialization of monoclonal antibody-based therapies for the treatment of cancer and autoimmune diseases in the United States. The company was founded by Clay B. Siegall on July 15, 1997 and is headquartered in Bothell, Washington.