SGB Key Stats
- SOUTHWEST GEORGIA FINANCIAL CORP Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report May 15
- SGB Reports First Quarter 2013 Results noodls Apr 23
- Southwest Georgia Financial Corporation Reports First Quarter Results GlobeNewswire Apr 23
- SOUTHWEST GEORGIA FINANCIAL CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and F... Apr 23
- SOUTHWEST GEORGIA FINANCIAL CORP Files SEC form 10-K, Annual Report Apr 1
- Southwest Georgia Financial About To Put More Money In Your Pocket Mar 6
- SGB Announces Cash Dividend noodls Mar 1
- SOUTHWEST GEORGIA FINANCIAL CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events, Financial Sta... Feb 28
- Southwest Georgia Financial Corporation Declares Quarterly Cash Dividend Business Wire Feb 28
- SOUTHWEST GEORGIA FINANCIAL CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and F... Jan 28
SGB Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Southwest Georgia Financial Corporation is up 5.53% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.96%, Ameris Bancorp up 44.86%, and Connecticut River Community Bank up 0.00%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for SGB
Pro Report PDF for SGB
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download SGB Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring SGB
Did Southwest Georgia Financial Corporation make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?