SFY Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||18.84%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.7714|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||185.7%|
|Net Income (TTM)||34.04M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||73.49%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||5.81%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Clarkson Capital Starts Swift Energy (SFY) at Outperform Street Insider Nov 25
- The Next Success Story in the Eagle Ford Fool Nov 6
- Insider Trading Alert - SFY, GWRE, ZNGA, IDXX And AXE Traded By Insiders Nov 5
- Swift Energy (SFY) CEO Buys 10K Shares Street Insider Nov 4
- Swift Energy Company (SFY) Marked As A Dead Cat Bounce Stock Nov 4
- Jim Cramer's Top Stock Picks: WFM SFY DAL CVX XOM Nov 2
- Doggy-dog stock? No more, says Cramer Nov 1
- Jim Cramer's 'Mad Money' Recap: Next Week's Game Plan Nov 1
- Two Intriguing Small-Caps Nov 1
- Swift Energy's CEO Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Oct 31
SFY Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Swift Energy is down 9.10% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.02%, Stone Energy up 67.35%, and WPX Energy up 18.04%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for SFY
Pro Report PDF for SFY
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download SFY Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring SFY
Did Swift Energy make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Swift Energy Co. is engaged in developing, exploring, acquiring, and operating oil and natural gas properties, with a focus on oil and natural gas reserves in Texas as well as onshore and in the inland waters of Louisiana. It also focuses its development and exploration in four core areas: Southeast Louisiana, South Texas, Central Louisiana/East Texas and South Louisiana. The company was founded by Aubrey Earl Swift on October 11, 1979 and is headquartered in Houston, Texas.