SFXE Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-2.179|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||-175.66M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||24.92%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-53.30%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
Business Wire09/11 08:00
Business Wire09/10 07:00
Business Wire09/04 13:40
Business Wire09/02 08:00
|06/05/2014||Misc||Annual General Meeting for SFX Entertainment Inc|
SFXE Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). SFX Entertainment is up N/A over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 20.40%, Brunswick up 17.23%, and World Series Of Golf down 12.50%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for SFXE
Portfolio Strategies Featuring SFXE
Did SFX Entertainment make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Consumer Cyclical
- Industry: Leisure
- Company Website: http://sfxii.com
- IR Website: http://sfxii.com/sfx-entertainment-investor-information/
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: New York
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: September 30, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- NAICS: Other Performing Arts Companies
- NAICS Code: 711190
- NAICS Industry: Performing Arts Companies
- NAICS Sector: Arts, Entertainment, and Recreation
SFX Entertainment Inc is engaged in the production and promotion of live electronic music culture festivals and events, production of music tours, merchandising and related services in the United States.
SFXE Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("SFXE","name")
- Description: =YCI("SFXE","description")
- Sector: =YCI("SFXE","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("SFXE","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("SFXE","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.