SFUN Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||48.62%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||2.30|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||67.50%|
|Net Income (TTM)||188.71M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||81.88%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||38.41%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||2.84%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- SouFun Prices Senior Notes - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 6
- SouFun Prices Senior Notes Dec 6
- Facebook, Qihoo Work On Bases, Yandex Near Buy Point Investor's Business Daily Dec 5
- 5:49 am SouFun Holdings prices $350 mln of 2.0% Convertible Senior Notes due 2018 Dec 5
- InPlay: SouFun Holdings prices $350 mln of 2.0% Convertible Senior Notes due 2018 Dec 5
- SouFun Prices $350 Million Convertible Senior Notes Offering PR Newswire Dec 5
- Stocks Soften In Afternoon Trading; Sears Hit Investor's Business Daily Dec 4
- Today's Perilous Reversal Stock: SouFun Holdings (SFUN) The Street Dec 4
- SouFun Announces Proposed $250 Million Convertible Senior Notes Offering noodls Dec 3
- SouFun (SFUN) Announces $250M Convertible Notes Offering Street Insider Dec 3
SFUN Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). SouFun Holdings is up 211.5% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.01%, Baidu up 100.8%, and Bitauto Holdings up 362.0%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for SFUN
Pro Report PDF for SFUN
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download SFUN Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring SFUN
Did SouFun Holdings make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
SouFun Holdings Limited is the leading real estate Internet portal and home furnishing and improvement website in China in terms of the number of page views and visitors to its website in 2009. Through its website, it currently provides marketing, listing and other value-added services and products for China's fast-growing real estate and home furnishing and improvement sectors. The company also intends to integrate paid priority placement of customer links in keyword search results into its current search and search ranking services. In addition, it offers basic listing services primarily to real estate agents, brokers, property developers, property owners and managers, and providers of home furnishing and improvement products and services, as well as allows them to post information on properties, home furnishing and improvement, and other related products and services on its Website; and special listing services consisting of a customized marketing program involving the coordination and promotion of offline themed events. The company was formerly known as SouFun.com Limited and changed its name to SouFun Holdings Limited in June 2004. SouFun Holdings Limited was founded in 1999 and is headquartered in Beijing, the People's Republic of China.