SFUN Key Stats
- China Real Estate: You've Got That Frothy Feeling May 20
- Consumers Expected to Start Demanding Same-Day Delivery Shipping as an Increasin... May 20
- China Home Prices Climb as Buyers Defy Government Curbs Bloomberg May 17
- 5 Chinese Stocks That Are Still Cheap Fool May 15
- LinkedIn, SouFun Show Best 5 Young Guns' Sales Strong Investor's Business Daily May 15
- 7 Top M/Y Technology Dogs Track 6.3% To 48% Gains In April May 13
- China April Home Sales Fall 13% as Property Curbs Take Toll Bloomberg May 13
- 42% Internet Penetration Rate in China Reveals the Long Road for Full Connectivi... May 10
- Two Top-Rated ADRs Report, Reverse In Fast Trade Investor's Business Daily May 8
- SouFun Holdings' Management Discusses Q1 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha May 8
SFUN Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). SouFun is up 87.09% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 31.59%, Baidu down 12.90%, and ValueClick up 54.69%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for SFUN
Pro Report PDF for SFUN
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download SFUN Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring SFUN
Did SouFun make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
SouFun Holdings Limited is the leading real estate Internet portal and home furnishing and improvement website in China in terms of the number of page views and visitors to its website in 2009. Through its website, it currently provides marketing, listing and other value-added services and products for China's fast-growing real estate and home furnishing and improvement sectors. The company also intends to integrate paid priority placement of customer links in keyword search results into its current search and search ranking services. In addition, it offers basic listing services primarily to real estate agents, brokers, property developers, property owners and managers, and providers of home furnishing and improvement products and services, as well as allows them to post information on properties, home furnishing and improvement, and other related products and services on its Website; and special listing services consisting of a customized marketing program involving the coordination and promotion of offline themed events. The company was formerly known as SouFun.com Limited and changed its name to SouFun Holdings Limited in June 2004. SouFun Holdings Limited was founded in 1999 and is headquartered in Beijing, the People's Republic of China.