SFTBY Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||2.813|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||7.424B|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||38.82%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||23.54%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
SA Breaking News12/12 06:56
SFTBY Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). SOFTBANK is down 28.21% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 16.74%, Sprint down 54.98%, and NTT DoCoMo down 7.84%.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for SFTBY
PDF Report for SFTBY
Download Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download SFTBY Pro Report PDF
Portfolio Strategies Featuring SFTBY
Did SOFTBANK make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Communication Services
- Industry: Telecom Services
- Company Website: http://www.softbank.co.jp
- IR Website: http://www.softbank.jp/en/corp/irinfo/
- HQ Country: Japan
- HQ State/Province: N/A
- Incorporation Country: Japan
- Incorporation State/Province: N/A
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: December 31, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: March 31, 2015
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: September 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: March 31, 2014
- Next Earnings Release: N/A
- NAICS: Wired Telecommunications Carriers
- NAICS Code: 517110
- NAICS Industry: Wired Telecommunications Carriers
- NAICS Sector: Information
SOFTBANK Corp along with its subsidiaries provides mobile telecommunication service, sale of mobile handsets and accessories, fixed-line telecommunication services, Internet-based advertising and data and broadband services, among others.
SFTBY Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("SFTBY","name")
- Description: =YCI("SFTBY","description")
- Sector: =YCI("SFTBY","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("SFTBY","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("SFTBY","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.