SFLY Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||24.51%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.3332|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||18.66M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||41.88%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-8.27%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Many Online Retail Stocks Not Feeling Cyber Monday Love Fox Business Dec 2
- Are You Set for Cyber Monday? - Ahead of Wall Street Zacks Dec 2
- Shutterfly’s Housenbold Looks to Facebook for Business (Audio) Nov 1
- [video] Shutterfly: Busy day for snapping photos CNBC Oct 31
- Shutterfly, Inc. [SFLY] to Ring The NASDAQ Stock Market Opening Bell GlobeNewswire Oct 31
- Shutterfly's Q3 Loss Narrows; Beats on Rev Oct 30
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/30: (BWLD) (ARIA) (LOCK) Higher; (CETV) (WU) (AMRN) Lower (more...) Street Insider Oct 30
- Shutterfly's Q3 Loss Narrows; Beats on Rev - Analyst Blog Zacks Oct 30
- Shutterfly Management Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Oct 29
- Shutterfly 3Q loss narrows, outlook disappoints Oct 29
SFLY Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Shutterfly is up 75.19% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.68%, NutriSystem up 168.0%, and Buffalo Wild Wings up 99.53%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for SFLY
Pro Report PDF for SFLY
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download SFLY Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring SFLY
Did Shutterfly make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Shutterfly, Inc. is an internet-based social expression and personal publishing service that enables consumers to share, print and preserve their memories by leveraging technology, manufacturing, web-design and merchandising capabilities. The company focuses on helping consumers manage their memories through the powerful medium of photography. It also personalizes photo-based products and services for consumers to upload, edit, enhance, organize, find, share, create, print, and preserve their memories in a creative and thoughtful manner. It operates through three segments which include Personalized Products and Services, Prints and Commercial Print Services. The company was founded in December 1999 and is headquartered in Redwood City, California.