SFI Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||58.10%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-2.205|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-144.72M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-57.09%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Reminder: IStar Financial Series F Cumulative Redeemable Preferred Stock Goes Ex-Dividend Soon Nov 25
- Will BioMarin Climb Even Higher? Fool Nov 18
- Insider Trading Alert - PSB, SFI, PNRA, FET And OPK Traded By Insiders Nov 11
- Insider Trading Alert - SO, CBT, SFI, MCHP And RNR Traded By Insiders Nov 5
- ISTAR FINANCIAL INC Files SEC form 8-K/A, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Financial Statements and Exh Nov 1
- iStar Financial's CEO Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Oct 29
- iStar Financial Earnings Call scheduled for 10:00 am ET today Oct 29
- iStar Financial Inc. Discusses Q3 2013 Results (Webcast) Seeking Alpha Oct 29
- iStar Financial Announces Third Quarter 2013 Results noodls Oct 29
- ISTAR FINANCIAL INC Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Financial Statements and Exhib Oct 29
SFI Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). iStar Financial is up 68.05% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.02%, BRT Realty Trust up 10.83%, and Starwood Property up 30.94%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for SFI
Pro Report PDF for SFI
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download SFI Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring SFI
Did iStar Financial make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
iStar Financial, Inc. operates as finance and investment company focuses on the commercial real estate industry. The company provides custom-tailored investment capital to high-end private and corporate owners of real estate and invests directly across a range of real estate sectors. The company has three reportable operating segments: Real Estate Lending, Net Leasing and Real Estate Investment. The company was founded by Jay Sugarman in 1993 and is headquartered in New York, New York.