SFG Key Stats
- Protective Life Upped to Outperform - Analyst Blog Zacks May 23
- Protective Life Upped to Outperform May 23
- The Standard Charitable Foundation Awards More than $80,000 in Grants Business Wire May 22
- Zacks Industry Outlook Highlights: Protective Life, StanCorp Financial Group, Ch... May 22
- Manulife Financial Stays Neutral - Analyst Blog Zacks May 21
- Manulife Financial Stays Neutral May 21
- Insurance Industry Stock Outlook - May 2013 - Industry Outlook Zacks May 21
- Insurance Industry Stock Outlook - May 2013 - Zacks Analyst Interviews Zacks May 21
- Protective Life Increases Dividend May 16
- Protective Life Increases Dividend - Analyst Blog Zacks May 16
SFG Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). StanCorp Financial Group is up 26.32% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.33%, Protective Life up 52.32%, and Lincoln National up 63.92%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for SFG
Pro Report PDF for SFG
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download SFG Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring SFG
Did StanCorp Financial Group make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
StanCorp Financial Group, Inc. is a publicly traded Fortune 1000 company based in Portland, Oregon, United States. StanCorp is an insurance and financial services corporation founded in 1906. The company's main subsidiary is Standard Insurance Company. The company operates through two reportable business segments: Insurance Services and Asset Management. The Insurance Services segment offers group and individual disability insurance, group life and AD&D insurance, group dental and group vision insurance, and absence management services to individuals and employer groups. The Asset Management segment offers full-service 401(k) plans, 403(b) plans, 457 plans, defined benefit plans, money purchase pension plans, profit sharing plans and non-qualified deferred compensation products and services through an affiliated broker-dealer. The firm's insurance products are sold by sales representatives through independent employee benefit brokers and consultants.