SFE Key Stats
- Safeguard Scientifics Annual Meeting of Shareholders to Be Held on Thursday, May... May 21
- KORE Telematics and ThingWorx Partner to Enable Rapid, Network-Ready M2M Solutio... May 21
- SFE January 2014 Options Begin Trading May 20
- Safeguard CFO Says Convertible Debt Reaps Rewards May 17
- ThingWorx and Acumen Solutions Partner to Extend the Enterprise to the World of ... May 16
- Medivo Launches Free Mobile App for Monitoring Chronic Myeloid Leukemia (CML) Business Wire May 15
- ThingWorx and Tech Mahindra Announce Global Partnership to Deliver M2M Solutions Business Wire May 14
- One Month to Go in Search for “Best Unknown Business in America” Business Wire May 13
- Philly Enterprise Hackathon Awards $75,000 in Prize Money Business Wire May 7
- Bridgevine Celebrates 10th Anniversary Business Wire May 7
SFE Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Safeguard Scientifics is up 7.07% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.74%, Advisory Board Company up 6.81%, and Home Health International up 0.00%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for SFE
Pro Report PDF for SFE
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download SFE Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring SFE
Did Safeguard Scientifics make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?