SERV Key Stats
Business Wire09/17 13:00
SERV Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). ServiceMaster Global is up N/A over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 12.13%, The Advisory Board down 26.71%, and ABM Industries down 2.50%.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for SERV
PDF Report for SERV
Download Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download SERV Pro Report PDF
Portfolio Strategies Featuring SERV
Did ServiceMaster Global make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Industrials
- Industry: Business Services
- Company Website: http://www.servicemaster.com
- IR Website: http://investors.servicemaster.com/phoenix.zhtml?c=118856&p=irol-irHome
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: Tennessee
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: December 31, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- NAICS: All Other Business Support Services
- NAICS Code: 561499
- NAICS Industry: Business Support Services
- NAICS Sector: Administrative and Support and Waste Management and Remediation Services
ServiceMaster Global Holdings Inc is a provider of residential and commercial services, operating through a service network of approximately 7,000 company-owned, franchised and licensed locations.
SERV Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("SERV","name")
- Description: =YCI("SERV","description")
- Sector: =YCI("SERV","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("SERV","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("SERV","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.