SEP Key Stats
- MLPs With Lower Leverage May Fare Better As Tapering Begins And Rates Rise May 22
- Canadian High Yielding Producer Picks Have the Trifecta for Stable Dividend Paye... May 21
- SEP July Options Begin Trading May 20
- SPECTRA ENERGY PARTNERS, LP Financials May 15
- Selected High-Yield Canadian Power Companies Pack a Dividend Growth Punch: a Wal... May 14
- A Piqued Interest in MLPs Due to the Lack of Yield in Other Places and an Ongoin... May 8
- SPECTRA ENERGY PARTNERS, LP Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report May 8
- 4 Stellar High Dividend Paying Stocks For 2013 May 7
- Spectra Energy Partners Beats Up on Analysts Yet Again Fool May 6
- Spectra Energy Partners' CEO Discusses Q1 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcrip... May 3
SEP Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Spectra Energy Partners is up 25.16% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.33%, Spectra Energy up 12.93%, and TC Pipelines up 14.12%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for SEP
Pro Report PDF for SEP
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download SEP Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring SEP
Did Spectra Energy Partners make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Spectra Energy Partners, LP, one of North America’s premier master limited partnerships, owns and operates fee-based natural gas pipeline and storage businesses. It operates through one reportable segment: Gas Transportation and Storage. Spectra Energy Partners owns 100% of East Tennessee Natural Gas, Ozark Gas Transmission, the Big Sandy Pipeline, and Saltville Gas Storage Company. The company also has significant ownership interests in Market Hub Partners (50%) and Gulfstream Natural Gas System (49%). Spectra Energy Partners was founded on March 19, 2007 and is headquartered in Houston, Texas.