SEP Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||132.7%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.627|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||5.00%|
|Net Income (TTM)||212.90M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||44.78%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||4.97%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Spectra Energy Unit Rated by Moody's - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 27
- Spectra Energy Partners, LP -- Moody's rates Spectra Energy Partners' CP Prime-2 Moody's Nov 26
- Spectra Energy Chief Financial Officer Pat Reddy to Speak at Bank of America Merrill Lynch 2013 Global Energy Conference noodls Nov 20
- SPECTRA ENERGY PARTNERS, LP Files SEC form 8-K, Entry into a Material Definitive Agreement, Financial Statements and Nov 20
- SPECTRA ENERGY PARTNERS, LP Files SEC form 8-K/A, Financial Statements and Exhibits Nov 18
- Spectra Energy Chief Financial Officer Pat Reddy to Speak at Jefferies 2013 Global Energy Conference noodls Nov 12
- Spectra Inks Contracts for Texas Pipeline - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 12
- Spectra Energy Snags More Natural Gas Shipment Contracts Fool Nov 11
- Spectra Energy Secures Long-Term Contracts for Gulf Market Expansion Project noodls Nov 11
- Spectra Energy (SE), Spectra Energy Partners (SEP) Enter Contracts for 650K Dth/d of Nat Gas Street Insider Nov 11
SEP Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Spectra Energy Partners is up 46.27% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.99%, Spectra Energy up 25.86%, and Atlas Pipeline Partners up 17.84%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for SEP
Pro Report PDF for SEP
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download SEP Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring SEP
Did Spectra Energy Partners make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Spectra Energy Partners, LP, one of North America’s premier master limited partnerships, owns and operates fee-based natural gas pipeline and storage businesses. It operates through one reportable segment: Gas Transportation and Storage. Spectra Energy Partners owns 100% of East Tennessee Natural Gas, Ozark Gas Transmission, the Big Sandy Pipeline, and Saltville Gas Storage Company. The company also has significant ownership interests in Market Hub Partners (50%) and Gulfstream Natural Gas System (49%). Spectra Energy Partners was founded on March 19, 2007 and is headquartered in Houston, Texas.