SEIC Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||11.48%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.584|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||31.03%|
|Net Income (TTM)||279.19M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||52.40%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||23.94%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.19%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Insider Trading Alert - MIDD, SEIC, BKU, NATI And CB Traded By Insiders Nov 13
- SEI Named 'Most Innovative Fund Administrator' At HFMWeek Hedge Fund Services Awards noodls Oct 30
- New Lifetime High Reached: SEI Investments Company (SEIC) Oct 30
- SEI White Paper: Advisors Must View Themselves As Business Owners To Achieve Long-Term Success noodls Oct 29
- SEI Investments Beats on Q3 Earnings Oct 25
- SEI Investments Beats on Q3 Earnings - Analyst Blog Zacks Oct 25
- SEI Investments Management Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Oct 24
- SEI INVESTMENTS CO Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Oct 24
- SEI Earnings Call scheduled for 2:00 pm ET today Oct 24
- SEI Investments Company Discusses Q3 2013 Results (Webcast) Seeking Alpha Oct 24
SEIC Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). SEI Investments is up 56.69% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.98%, Ameriprise Financial up 80.11%, and Franklin Resources up 28.24%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for SEIC
Pro Report PDF for SEIC
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download SEIC Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring SEIC
Did SEI Investments make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
SEI Investments Company is a financial services firm headquartered in Oaks, Pennsylvania, USA. The firm is a global provider of asset management, investment processing, and investment operations solutions. SEI provides products and services to institutions, private banks, investment advisors, investment managers, and ultra-high-net-worth families. SEI was founded in 1968 by its current CEO and President Alfred P. West . SEI operates principal offices in Toronto, London, Dublin, The Netherlands, Hong Kong, South Africa, Dubai, and South Korea.