SEED Key Stats
- Origin Agritech Limited Reports Unaudited Third Quarter Financial Results For Three Months Ended June 30, 2013 PR Newswire Aug 6
- Origin Agritech Limited Reports Unaudited Second Quarter Financial Results for Three Months Ended March 31, 2013 PR Newswire May 7
- China delays GMO corn, rice to woo the public Mar 7
- Origin Agritech (SEED) Approves $5M Buyback Plan Street Insider Feb 25
- Origin Agritech Limited (SEED) Reports Q1 Loss of RMB0.98 Street Insider Feb 5
- Origin Agritech Limited Reports Unaudited First Quarter Financial Results For Three Months Ended December 31, 2012 PR Newswire Feb 5
- Origin Agritech Limited Reports Unaudited Financial Results for the Year Ended September 30, 2012 PR Newswire Jan 8
- Origin Agritech Limited to Announce Fiscal 2012 Annual Financial Results on January 8 PR Newswire Jan 5
- DuPont Sends in Former Cops to Enforce Seed Patents: Commodities Nov 28
- Origin Agritech Inaugurates Xinjiang Corn Seed Processing Center PR Newswire Sep 12
SEED Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Origin Agritech is up 12.41% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.02%, Archer-Daniels Midland up 59.15%, and Alico up 5.48%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for SEED
Pro Strategies Featuring SEED
Did Origin Agritech make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Origin Agritech, Ltd. is a technology-focused crop seed company serving China. The company specializes in crop seed breeding, genetic improvement, and the production, processing, distribution of seeds as well as related technical services.