SEED Key Stats
Street Insider08/04 06:41
PR Newswire05/08 17:00
SEED Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Origin Agritech is up 49.65% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 20.46%, Archer-Daniels Midland up 43.23%, and Alico down 10.07%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for SEED
Portfolio Strategies Featuring SEED
Did Origin Agritech make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Consumer Defensive
- Industry: Farm Products
- Company Website: http://www.originseed.com.cn
- IR Website: http://originseed.investorroom.com/
- HQ Country: China
- HQ State/Province: N/A
- Incorporation Country: British Virgin Islands
- Incorporation State/Province: N/A
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: September 30, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: September 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: September 30, 2013
Origin Agritech, Ltd. is a technology-focused crop seed company serving China. The company is engaged in crop seed breeding, genetic improvement, and the production, processing, distribution of seeds as well as related technical services.
SEED Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("SEED","name")
- Description: =YCI("SEED","description")
- Sector: =YCI("SEED","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("SEED","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("SEED","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.