SEE Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||1.87%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.3698|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-61.60M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||33.91%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||1.95%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.63%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Greif's Q4 Earnings Miss Estimates - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 11
- Silgan Downgraded to Strong Sell - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 11
- Sealed Air Corporation (SEE): Today's Featured Consumer Non-Durables Winner The Street Dec 10
- Ball Corporation Remains Neutral - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 10
- Sonoco States it Financial Targets & Strategies - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 9
- 4 Stocks Underperforming Today In The Consumer Non-Durables Industry The Street Dec 9
- Sealed Air Maintained at Outperform Dec 5
- Sealed Air Maintained at Outperform - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 5
- Dividend Watch: 5 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Tomorrow: AWF, SQM, SEE, PX, PEP The Street Dec 3
- Sonoco Remains at Neutral - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 2
SEE Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Sealed Air is up 99.43% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.11%, Sonoco Products up 42.05%, and Packaging Corp of America up 71.45%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for SEE
Pro Report PDF for SEE
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download SEE Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring SEE
Did Sealed Air make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Sealed Air Corporation is a company that makes a variety of packaging materials, systems and equipment. Its brands include Bubble Wrap, Cryovac, Instapak, Shanklin. They have recently moved headquarters to Elmwood Park, New Jersey. The company was founded in 1960 by inventors Alfred Fielding and Marc Chavannes who developed AirCap cellular cushioning while they were trying to create textured wallpaper by capturing air between two thin layers of plastic. The wallpaper idea didn't work out, but they realised that their invention would make protective packing material and their idea evolved into Bubble Wrap. The company acquired Instapak in 1976, Sentinel 1991, the Cryovac Division of W. R. Grace and Company in 1998, and Diversey in 2011. Sealed Air Corporation was founded in 1960.