SEAS Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||3.09%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.5533|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||19.82%|
|Net Income (TTM)||55.19M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||54.86%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||22.33%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||2.68%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- SeaWorld (SEAS) Enters 1.5M Common Buyback Plan Street Insider Dec 9
- A Chance to Step Into Disney’s Childhood New York Times Dec 3
- Why Cedar Fair presents investors an attractive share entry point Market Realist Nov 29
- Proposed loan rules resisted by lenders, companies, WSJ reports theflyonthewall.com Nov 29
- These Investments Aren’t for the Risk Averse Fool Nov 28
- Coverage initiated on SeaWorld Entertainment by FBR Capital Nov 27
- FBR Capital Starts SeaWorld Entertainment (SEAS) at Market Perform Street Insider Nov 26
- Amazon & A24 Ink Streaming Pact - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 26
- SEAWORLD ENTERTAINMENT, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events, Financial Statements and Exhibits Nov 25
- Agilent Approves Buyback, Hikes Div - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 25
SEAS Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). SeaWorld Entertainment is up N/A over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.68%, Cedar Fair up 54.93%, and Six Flags Entertainment up 21.90%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for SEAS
Pro Report PDF for SEAS
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download SEAS Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring SEAS
Did SeaWorld Entertainment make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
SeaWorld Entertainment Inc, through its wholly owned subsidiary SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment, Inc., owns and operates ten theme parks within the United States. Some of its brands include SeaWorld, Busch Gardens, and Shamu, among others.