SEAS Key Stats
- Four Summer Stocks that Should Sizzle Jun 18
- Preliminary Russell 3000 Addition Pushing Stocks Around Street Insider Jun 17
- 4 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Tomorrow: HRZN, UIS, SEAS, SWY Jun 17
- Legoland Owner Picks Banks For London Float Jun 15
- [$$] Caterpillar and Target Raise Payouts Jun 15
- SeaWorld Initiates Dividend Program Jun 13
- Daily Dividend Report: CMO, SEAS, JMI, IDCC, TGT Jun 13
- Morning MoneyBeat: The First Domino to Drop Will Be… Jun 13
- 6 gut checks before the stock market's opening bell Jun 13
- H&R Block, SeaWorld are Thursday’s stocks to watch Jun 13
SEAS Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). SeaWorld Entertainment is up 1.00% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 23.89%, Six Flags Entertainment up 51.97%, and Cedar Fair up 52.28%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for SEAS
Pro Report PDF for SEAS
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download SEAS Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring SEAS
Did SeaWorld Entertainment make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
SeaWorld Entertainment is a family entertainment company owned by The Blackstone Group. SeaWorld is responsible for the operation and maintenance of eleven theme parks located throughout the United States. Formerly a subsidiary of Anheuser-Busch since 1959, under which it was known as Busch Entertainment Corporation, SeaWorld Parks is headquartered in Orlando, Florida.