SE Key Stats
- Spectra Energy Corp Stock Buy Recommendation Reiterated (SE) May 23
- Union Gas teams up with Western to deliver major energy savings CNW Group May 22
- Canadian High Yielding Producer Picks Have the Trifecta for Stable Dividend Paye... May 21
- Phillips 66's Midstream Business Is Poised For Impressive Growth May 17
- Spectra Energy Stock Hits New 52-Week High (SE) May 16
- NiSource Boosts Dividend Rate May 15
- Spectra in Neutral Lane May 15
- NiSource Boosts Dividend Rate - Analyst Blog Zacks May 15
- Spectra in Neutral Lane - Analyst Blog Zacks May 15
- Selected High-Yield Canadian Power Companies Pack a Dividend Growth Punch: a Wal... May 14
SE Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Spectra Energy is up 13.14% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.77%, Spectra Energy Partners up 24.32%, and Kinder Morgan Energy Partners up 15.48%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for SE
Pro Report PDF for SE
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download SE Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring SE
Did Spectra Energy make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Spectra Energy Corp is a S&P 500 company headquartered in Houston, Texas, that operates in three key areas of the natural gas industry: transmission and storage, distribution, and gathering and processing. Spectra was formed in late 2006 from the spin-off from Duke Energy . Spectra owns the Texas Eastern Pipeline, a major natural gas pipeline which brings gas from the Gulf of Mexico coast in Texas to the New York City area. It is one of the largest pipeline systems in the United States.