SE Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||6.72%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.523|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||44.44%|
|Net Income (TTM)||1.015B|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||89.25%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||22.99%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||3.65%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Tudor Pickering Downgrades Spectra Energy (SE) to Accumulate Street Insider Dec 3
- Trade-Ideas: Spectra Energy (SE) Is Today's "Barbarian At The Gate" Stock The Street Dec 3
- 5 States With the Highest Median Household Income Fool Nov 24
- Williams Ups Q4 Div, Outlook Retained - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 22
- Energy Transfer Refinances Debt - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 18
- WPX Energy to Join the MLP Bandwagon - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 15
- Spectra Energy Snags More Natural Gas Shipment Contracts Fool Nov 11
- Spectra Energy (SE), Spectra Energy Partners (SEP) Enter Contracts for 650K Dth/d of Nat Gas Street Insider Nov 11
- Has the Boston-New York Rivalry Gone too Far? Fool Nov 10
- 5 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Tomorrow: VTA, SXT, HIW, SE, AAPL Nov 5
SE Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Spectra Energy is up 25.15% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.02%, Spectra Energy Partners up 53.14%, and Kinder Morgan up 2.80%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for SE
Pro Report PDF for SE
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download SE Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring SE
Did Spectra Energy make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Spectra Energy Corp is a S&P 500 company headquartered in Houston, Texas, that operates in three key areas of the natural gas industry: transmission and storage, distribution, and gathering and processing. Spectra was formed in late 2006 from the spin-off from Duke Energy . Spectra owns the Texas Eastern Pipeline, a major natural gas pipeline which brings gas from the Gulf of Mexico coast in Texas to the New York City area. It is one of the largest pipeline systems in the United States.