SDT Key Stats
- NYSE stocks posting largest percentage decreases May 16
- SandRidge Mississippian Trust I - Poor Quarter Results Show Elevated Risk May 13
- 5 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Monday: JMT, SDT, CNW, TLM, STX May 10
- SANDRIDGE MISSISSIPPIAN TRUST I Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report May 10
- Reminder - SandRidge Mississippian Trust I (SDT) Goes Ex-Dividend Soon May 9
- SandRidge Mississippian Trust II - Still Value Priced Post Q1 Earnings Results May 9
- NYSE stocks posting largest percentage decreases AP May 6
- A Turnaround in Distributions for Whiting USA Trust II (WHZ) and Enduro Royalty ... May 6
- Three Energy Plays for a Diversified Portfolio May 6
- Is SandRidge Finally Poised to Rebound? May 3
SDT Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). SandRidge Mississippian Trust I is down 43.50% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.68%, SandRidge Permian Trust down 23.25%, and SandRidge Energy down 21.54%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for SDT
Pro Report PDF for SDT
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download SDT Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring SDT
Did SandRidge Mississippian Trust I make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?