SDT Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||2.125|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||56.00M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||94.50%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||91.18%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||25.22%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
Business Wire07/31 16:15
|05/13/2014||Dividends||Amount: 0.4263, Declared Date: Apr 25 2014, Pay Date: May 30 2014|
|02/12/2014||Dividends||Amount: 0.5003, Declared Date: Jan 30 2014, Pay Date: Feb 28 2014|
|11/12/2013||Dividends||Amount: 0.6029, Declared Date: Oct 24 2013, Pay Date: Nov 29 2013|
|08/12/2013||Dividends||Amount: 0.6112, Declared Date: Jul 25 2013, Pay Date: Aug 29 2013|
SDT Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). SandRidge Mississippian is down 42.28% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 16.94%, SandRidge Mississippian down 31.52%, and SandRidge Energy up 8.94%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for SDT
Portfolio Strategies Featuring SDT
Did SandRidge Mississippian make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Energy
- Industry: Oil & Gas E&P
- Company Website: http://www.sandridgeenergy.com
- IR Website: http://phx.corporate-ir.net/phoenix.zhtml?c=196066&p=irol-irhome
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: Texas
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: March 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- NAICS: Crude Petroleum and Natural Gas Extraction
- NAICS Code: 211111
- NAICS Industry: Oil and Gas Extraction
- NAICS Sector: Mining, Quarrying, and Oil and Gas Extraction
SandRidge Mississippian Trust I owns royalty interest in oil & natural gas properties leased by Sandridge Energy. It entitles to receive 90% of the proceeds received from sale of oil and gas production attributable to SandRidge’s net revenue interest.
SDT Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("SDT","name")
- Description: =YCI("SDT","description")
- Sector: =YCI("SDT","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("SDT","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("SDT","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.