SDT Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-15.37%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||2.506|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-16.96%|
|Net Income (TTM)||70.18M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||94.88%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||92.62%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||25.14%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- SDT Stock Crowded With Sellers Nov 14
- 5 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Tomorrow: HMH, CXE, GOOD, SDT, GGB Nov 11
- SANDRIDGE MISSISSIPPIAN TRUST I Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 8
- SandRidge Mississippian Trust I - Q3'13 Results Poor, Risk Elevated Seeking Alpha Nov 6
- SandRidge Mississippian Trust I: Oil Production Strongly Disappoints Oct 29
- Why SandRidge Mississippian Trust I Plunged Last Week Fool Oct 28
- SandRidge Mississippian Trust (SDT) Cut to Underperform at Wells Fargo Street Insider Oct 25
- Sandridge Mississippian Trust downgraded to Underperform at Wells Fargo Oct 25
- Raymond James Downgrades SandRidge Mississippian Trust (SDT) to Underperform Street Insider Oct 25
- InPlay: SandRidge Mississippian Trust I shares lower by 4% after co reported last night that during the 3 month production period ended August 31, 2013, total sales volumes were lower than initial Trust estimates Oct 25
SDT Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). SandRidge Mississippian is down 34.63% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.87%, SandRidge Mississippian down 38.47%, and SandRidge Permian Trust down 18.73%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for SDT
Pro Strategies Featuring SDT
Did SandRidge Mississippian make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
SandRidge Mississippian Trust I owns royalty interest in oil & natural gas properties leased by Sandridge Energy. It entitles to receive 90% of the proceeds received from sale of oil & gas production attributable to SandRidge’s net revenue interest.