SDLP Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||2.091|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||144.40M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||69.38%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||7.19%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||6.84%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
Thomson Reuters ONE07/21 18:24
|07/29/2014||Dividends||Amount: 0.5425, Declared Date: Jul 17 2014, Pay Date: Aug 12 2014|
|05/02/2014||Dividends||Amount: 0.5075, Declared Date: Apr 25 2014, Pay Date: May 14 2014|
|02/05/2014||Dividends||Amount: 0.445, Declared Date: Jan 29 2014, Pay Date: Feb 14 2014|
|12/30/2013||Misc||AGM Event for Seadrill Partners LLC|
|11/05/2013||Dividends||Amount: 0.4275, Declared Date: Oct 25 2013, Pay Date: Nov 14 2013|
|08/05/2013||Dividends||Amount: 0.4175, Declared Date: Jul 26 2013, Pay Date: Aug 14 2013|
SDLP Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Seadrill Partners is up 14.34% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 16.61%, Seadrill down 6.84%, and Atwood Oceanics down 14.02%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for SDLP
PDF Report for SDLP
Download Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download SDLP Pro Report PDF
Portfolio Strategies Featuring SDLP
Did Seadrill Partners make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Energy
- Industry: Oil & Gas Drilling
- Company Website: http://www.seadrillpartners.com
- IR Website: http://www.seadrillpartners.com/investor_relations
- HQ Country: United Kingdom
- HQ State/Province: N/A
- Incorporation Country: Marshall Islands
- Incorporation State/Province: N/A
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: March 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
Seadrill Partners LLC is engaged in owing, operating and acquiring offshore drilling units. Its drilling rigs are under long-term contracts with oil companies such as Chevron, Total, BP and ExxonMobil.
SDLP Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("SDLP","name")
- Description: =YCI("SDLP","description")
- Sector: =YCI("SDLP","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("SDLP","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("SDLP","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.