SDLP Key Stats
- Focused on Yield? The New Breed of MLPs You Might Be Overlooking May 23
- Seadrill Partners: A Stable Driller With Growth Potential May 22
- SDLP - Seadrill Partners LLC closes the tender rig T15 transaction Thomson Reuters ONE May 17
- 3 Solid Dividend Stocks in Energy May 14
- SDLP - Seadrill Partners announces first quarter 2013 earnings release date and ... May 13
- SEADRILL PARTNERS LLC Financials May 7
- Reminder - Seadrill Partners (SDLP) Goes Ex-Dividend Soon May 7
- BRIEF-Seadrill Partners buys rig from Seadrill for $210 mln May 7
- SDLP - Seadrill Partners LLC acquires the tender rig T15 Thomson Reuters ONE May 7
- SDLP - Seadrill Partners LLC - Filing of Annual Report 2012 on Form 20-F noodls May 1
SDLP Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Seadrill Partners is down 0.21% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.33%, Seadrill up 18.25%, and Hercules Offshore up 101.6%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for SDLP
Pro Report PDF for SDLP
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download SDLP Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring SDLP
Did Seadrill Partners make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?