SDLP Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||6.26%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||2.357|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-70.73%|
|Net Income (TTM)||78.10M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||58.47%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||8.62%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||5.49%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- SDLP - Seadrill Partners LLC Announces Pricing of Public Offering of 11,200,000 Common Units noodls Dec 4
- Seadrill Partners (SDLP) to Acquire Two Semi-Submersible Rigs (SDRL) Street Insider Dec 2
- Seadrill Partners (SDLP) Announces 12.9M Common Unit Offering Street Insider Dec 2
- SDLP - Seadrill Partners LLC Announces Public Offering of 12,900,000 Common Units noodls Dec 2
- SDLP - Seadrill Partners LLC agrees to acquire the semi-submersible rigs West Leo and West Sirius noodls Dec 2
- SDLP - Notice of 2013 Annual Meeting Of Members Thomson Reuters ONE Dec 2
- Seadrill Dividend Hike: Will the Stock Price Follow? Fool Nov 27
- Seadrill Partners LLC Earnings Call scheduled for 12:15 pm ET today Nov 25
- SDLP - Seadrill Partners LLC - Third Quarter 2013 Results noodls Nov 25
- Seadrill Partners LLC - Third Quarter 2013 Results Thomson Reuters ONE Nov 25
SDLP Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Seadrill Partners is up 27.70% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, Seadrill up 20.44%, and Noble up 8.63%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for SDLP
Pro Report PDF for SDLP
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download SDLP Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring SDLP
Did Seadrill Partners make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Seadrill Partners LLC is a limited liability company recently formed by Seadrill to own, operate and acquire offshore drilling rigs.