SCVL Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-3.54%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.461|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-10.00%|
|Net Income (TTM)||29.48M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||30.12%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||4.63%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.85%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Dollar General, Diamond Foods and Mattress Firm Are Earnings Winners The Street 4:23 AM
- Will Shoe Carnival’s Earnings Trampoline Next Quarter? Fool Dec 9
- DSW, Brown Shoe, or Shoe Carnival: Who's Doing the Best? Fool Dec 4
- Company news for December 4, 2013 - Corporate Summary Zacks Dec 4
- Corporate Watch Dec 4
- Standpoint Research Upgrades Shoe Carnival (SCVL) to Buy Street Insider Dec 3
- Shoe Carnival upgraded by Standpoint Research Dec 3
- Corporate Watch The Wall Street Journal Dec 3
- Ahead of the Bell: Shoe Carnival Dec 3
- Shoe Carnival Management Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Dec 2
SCVL Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Shoe Carnival is up 38.49% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.91%, Ascena Retail Group up 7.44%, and DSW up 28.94%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for SCVL
Pro Report PDF for SCVL
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download SCVL Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring SCVL
Did Shoe Carnival make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Shoe Carnival is a family footwear retailer, offers customers an assortment of moderately priced dress, casual and athletic footwear for men, women and children.