SCVL Key Stats
- [video] Tomorrow In :30 Jun 17
- SHOE CARNIVAL INC Files SEC form 8-K, Amendments to Articles of Inc. or Bylaws; ... Jun 14
- Shoe Carnival, Inc. (SCVL) Declares $0.06 Quarterly Dividend; 1% Yield Street Insider Jun 13
- Shoe Carnival Declares Quarterly Cash Dividend Business Wire Jun 13
- SHOE CARNIVAL INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Jun 13
- Shoe Carnival Appoints New Vice President of E-Commerce Business Wire Jun 12
- Shoe Carnival to Present at the Jefferies Global Consumer Conference Business Wire Jun 5
- Small Caps With Pricing Power In Niche Markets Jun 5
- Building a Watch List from Your Shopping Mall Fool May 31
- Brown Shoe Continues Its Turnaround With Sharper Execution May 29
SCVL Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Shoe Carnival is up 26.97% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 23.89%, Cache down 0.68%, and TJX Companies up 17.04%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for SCVL
Pro Report PDF for SCVL
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download SCVL Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring SCVL
Did Shoe Carnival make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Shoe Carnival is a retailer of family footwear in the United States. The company operates over 400 stores throughout the midwest, south, and southeast regions. It was founded by David Russell in 1978 and is headquartered in Evansville, Indiana. The company sells men's, women's, children's, and athletic footwear through its retail stores. Its stores also offer accessories such as handbags, wallets, shoe care items, and socks. The main difference in Shoe Carnival stores is its concept. The Shoe Carnival Concept is creating an urgency to buy through limited time promotions and the microphone. The Mic person announces "specials" over the microphone. These specials include discount, product information, and fun specials which encourage customers to make a purchase.