SCTY Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||52.00%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.8049|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-54.57M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||36.08%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||6.91%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- 3 Huge Energy Developments in 2013 Fool 10:45 AM
- Is the Guy Who Called the Mortgage Crisis Betting Big on Renewables? Fool 9:46 AM
- Inside Tesla's Wild Ride Last Week Fool Dec 9
- SolarCity and Tesla Working Together Fool Dec 8
- This Week's Solar Recap Fool Dec 8
- 1 Industry Terrified of Solar Power Fool Dec 7
- Tesla's Industrial-Grade Solar Power Storage System BusinessWeek Dec 6
- How Did These 7 Green Money Managers Do In 2013? Seeking Alpha Dec 6
- Deutsche Bank Securities Analyst Makes the Right Call in One of the Top 10 Equity Analyst Interviews of 2013: Dan Galves, Vice President with the Global Auto/Auto Parts Equity Research Team Wall Street Transcript Dec 6
- Be Thankful for America's New Energy Focus Fool Dec 6
SCTY Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). SolarCity is up N/A over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.99%, Yingli Green Energy up 144.7%, and Canadian Solar up 965.7%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for SCTY
Pro Report PDF for SCTY
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download SCTY Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring SCTY
Did SolarCity make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
SolarCity Corp is engaged in designing, sales, engineering, installation, monitoring, maintenance and financing of solar energy systems to residential and commercial customers, and sale of electricity generated by solar energy systems to customers.