SCSS Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||6.84%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.180|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-21.74%|
|Net Income (TTM)||66.15M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||63.11%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||7.68%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Which Industry Is Conn's Telling You to Buy? Fool Dec 9
- Mattress Firm (MFRM) Peers Higher Following Q3 Results, Better Outlook Street Insider Dec 4
- Will Mattress Firm Smash Earnings or Experience a Hard Landing? Fool Dec 4
- Will Mattress Firm Bounce Like Tempur Sealy or Sag Like Select Comfort? Fool Dec 2
- Small Caps, Big Opportunities Nov 21
- Insider Trading Alert - ADS, SCSS, MFA, OHI And AGCO Traded By Insiders Nov 21
- If You Like 10-Baggers... Nov 14
- Select Comfort Reiterates 2013 Guidance Nov 13
- Select Comfort Reaffirms Full-year 2013 Outlook noodls Nov 12
- Select Comfort (SCSS) Reaffirms FY13 Expectations Street Insider Nov 12
SCSS Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Select Comfort is down 16.94% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.87%, Tempur Sealy up 88.49%, and Mattress Firm Holding up 75.80%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for SCSS
Pro Report PDF for SCSS
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download SCSS Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring SCSS
Did Select Comfort make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Select Comfort Corp. designs, manufactures, markets and distributes designs, manufactures, markets and distributes beds and other sleep-related accessory products. It offers beds under the brand name Sleep Number. The Sleep Number bed allows adjustable firmness on each side of the mattress and provides a sleep surface that is clinically proven to provide better sleep quality and greater relief of back pain compared to traditional mattress products. The company also offers bedding accessories sheets, specialty pillows, headboards, frames, mattress pads and related products. The company was founded by Robert Walker and JoAnn walker in 1987 and is headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota.