SCSS Key Stats
- Commit To Purchase Select Comfort Corp. At $20, Earn 15.8% Annualized Jun 14
- Mattresses Are a Great Place to Be for a Housing Rebound Fool Jun 13
- 5 Stocks Seeing Bullish Options Activity Jun 13
- Bulls come back to Select Comfort Jun 13
- Cramer: “Plunk The Money Down Now” on Housing; Hovnanian CEO Agrees Talking Numbers Jun 12
- Final Trade: Your First Move for Thursday, June 13 Jun 12
- [video] FMHR Final Trade Jun 12
- Not Losing Sleep on This Play Jun 12
- A Trend to Watch in the Mattress Industry Jun 8
- A Trend to Watch in the Mattress Industry Fool Jun 7
SCSS Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Select Comfort Corporation is up 19.17% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 25.82%, Tempur-Pedic International up 88.96%, and Mattress Firm up 44.94%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for SCSS
Pro Report PDF for SCSS
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download SCSS Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring SCSS
Did Select Comfort Corporation make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Select Comfort Corp. designs, manufactures, markets and distributes designs, manufactures, markets and distributes beds and other sleep-related accessory products. It offers beds under the brand name Sleep Number. The Sleep Number bed allows adjustable firmness on each side of the mattress and provides a sleep surface that is clinically proven to provide better sleep quality and greater relief of back pain compared to traditional mattress products. The company also offers bedding accessories sheets, specialty pillows, headboards, frames, mattress pads and related products. The company was founded by Robert Walker and JoAnn walker in 1987 and is headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota.