SCS Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||1.70%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.2805|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-4.35%|
|Net Income (TTM)||36.90M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||32.25%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||3.64%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||2.69%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- The Weekender: picking presents, filming football, and fleeing flash sales The Verge Nov 30
- Steelcase Inc. to Webcast Third Quarter Conference Call GlobeNewswire Nov 26
- Steelcase (SCS) to Close German Facility, Open Czech Location Street Insider Oct 17
- STEELCASE INC Files SEC form 8-K, Costs Associated with Exit or Disposal Activities Oct 17
- Steelcase Picks New CEO Oct 10
- Steelcase appoints COO James Keane CEO Oct 10
- Steelcase (SCS) Names James Keane as CEO Street Insider Oct 10
- STEELCASE INC Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Principal Officers, Financial Statements and Exhibits Oct 10
- Steelcase Announces James Keane as Next Chief Executive Officer GlobeNewswire Oct 10
- STEELCASE INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Sep 24
SCS Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Steelcase is up 32.82% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.09%, Herman Miller up 38.74%, and Knoll up 13.58%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for SCS
Pro Report PDF for SCS
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download SCS Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring SCS
Did Steelcase make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Steelcase is an international office furniture company founded on March 16, 1912 and is headquartered in Grand Rapids, Michigan - as The Metal Office Furniture Company. The company at the time specialized in file cabinets and safes. Today, the company sells products related to interior architecture, furniture and technology. In 1914 The Metal Office Furniture Company received its first patent for a steel waste basket. The steel waste basket was called the Victor fireproof waste basket, an innovative product for its time. Steelcase designs for a wide variety of customer needs through its three core brands: Steelcase, Turnstone and Coalesse. These brands are focused on the office furniture segment and also extend their capabilities to serve needs in areas, such as healthcare, education and distributed work. The company operates its business through three segments: Americas, Europe, the Middle East & Africa and Other. The company markets its products and services through a network of independent and company-owned dealers, as well as directly to end-use customers. In 1954 The Metal Office Furniture Company changed its name to Steelcase.