SCR Key Stats
- Scor First-Quarter Net Rises 6.7% on Fewer Natural Catastrophes May 15
- 3 Healthcare Stock Winners and 1 Loser After Earnings Are Digested May 12
- Simcere Beats 1Q Earnings & Revenue Estimate May 10
- Simcere Beats 1Q Earnings & Revenue Estimate - Analyst Blog Zacks May 10
- Simcere Pharmaceutical's CEO Discusses Q1 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcrip... May 9
- Simcere Pharmaceutical Earnings: Everything You Must Know Now May 9
- Simcere Pharmaceutical Group Earnings Call scheduled for 8:00 am ET today May 9
- Q1 2013 Simcere Pharmaceutical Group Earnings Release - Before Market Open May 9
- Simcere Pharmaceutical (SCR) Improves Q1 Profit to RMB0.56/ADS Street Insider May 9
- Simcere Pharmaceutical Group Reports Preliminary Unaudited First Quarter 2013 Re... May 9
SCR Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Simcere Pharmaceutical Group is up 7.18% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.71%, Acura Pharmaceuticals down 10.31%, and Horizon Pharma down 39.09%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for SCR
Pro Report PDF for SCR
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download SCR Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring SCR
Did Simcere Pharmaceutical Group make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Simcere Pharmaceutical Group or Simcere Pharmaceutical is a manufacturer and supplier of branded generic pharmaceuticals in the Chinese market. Its focus is to introduce generic and pharmaceutical products for the treatment of diseases with high incidence and/or mortality rate. The Company has introduced a generic anti-stroke medication under the brand name, Bicun, and an anti-cancer medication under the brand name, Endu. Its products include antibiotics, anti-stroke medications, anti-inflammatory drugs, anti-cancer medications and other medicines. In addition, it has obtained approvals from the China State Food and Drug Administration to manufacture and sell over 210 other products.