SCON Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-82.79%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-2.186|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-10.56M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-26.64%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-1508%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Superconductor Technologies Inc. to Present at Two Investor Conferences in December 2013 noodls Nov 27
- 3 Stocks Under $10 Triggering Breakout Trades Nov 20
- Superconductor Technologies' CEO Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Nov 12
- Superconductor Technologies Earnings Call scheduled for 11:00 am ET today Nov 12
- Q3 2013 Superconductor Technologies Earnings Release - Before Market Open Nov 12
- Superconductor Technologies, Inc. (SCON) Posts Q3 Loss of 42c/Share Street Insider Nov 12
- Superconductor Technologies Reports Third Quarter 2013 Results noodls Nov 12
- SUPERCONDUCTOR TECHNOLOGIES INC Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Financial Statemen Nov 12
- SUPERCONDUCTOR TECHNOLOGIES INC Files SEC form 8-K, Amendments to Articles of Inc. or Bylaws; Change in Fiscal Year, Nov 1
- SUPERCONDUCTOR TECHNOLOGIES INC Files SEC form 8-K, Amendments to Articles of Inc. or Bylaws; Change in Fiscal Year, Oct 31
SCON Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Superconductor is down 47.30% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, Applied Materials up 58.55%, and Axcelis Technologies up 80.49%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for SCON
Pro Strategies Featuring SCON
Did Superconductor make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Superconductor Technologies, Inc. develops high temperature superconductor materials and related technologies. It also designs, manufactures, and sells high performance infrastructure products for wireless communication applications.