SCMR Key Stats
|07/30/2014||Dividends||Amount: 0.24, Declared Date: Jul 30 2014, Pay Date: Jul 29 2014|
SCMR Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Sycamore Networks is up 13.11% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 13.76%, Adtran down 24.06%, and Allot Communications down 36.30%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for SCMR
Portfolio Strategies Featuring SCMR
Did Sycamore Networks make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Technology
- Industry: Communication Equipment
- Company Website: http://www.scmrinc.com
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: Massachusetts
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: April 30, 2015
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: July 31, 2015
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: January 31, 2013
- Last Fiscal Year End: July 31, 2012
- Next Earnings Release: N/A
- NAICS: Telephone Apparatus Manufacturing
- NAICS Code: 334210
- NAICS Industry: Communications Equipment Manufacturing
- NAICS Sector: Manufacturing
Sycamore Networks Inc develops and markets intelligent bandwidth management solutions for fixed line and mobile network operators worldwide and provides services associated with such products.
SCMR Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("SCMR","name")
- Description: =YCI("SCMR","description")
- Sector: =YCI("SCMR","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("SCMR","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("SCMR","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.