SCMP Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||36.57%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.4118|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||17.80M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||70.39%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||6.10%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Enanta Pharmaceuticals (ENTA) Looks Good: Stock Adds 6.2% - Tale of the Tape Zacks Nov 26
- Strength Seen in Ariad Pharmaceuticals (ARIA): Stock Zooms 35.5% - Tale of the Tape Zacks Nov 25
- Dynavax Technologies (DVAX) in Focus: Stock Moves 5.8% Higher - Tale of the Tape Zacks Nov 20
- Ohr Pharmaceutical (OHRP) Looks Good: Stock Jumps 7.4% - Tale of the Tape Zacks Nov 12
- Numab reacquires advanced compound from Sucampo Oct 29
- Sucampo Progresses on Amitiza - Analyst Blog Zacks Oct 25
- Sucampo Progresses on Amitiza Oct 25
- Sucampo and Takeda Initiate Pivotal Trial of Lubiprostone Liquid Formulation in Adults With Chronic Idiopathic Constipation GlobeNewswire Oct 23
- Sucampo Pharmaceuticals Announces Third Quarter and Nine Months 2013 Results and Operating Highlights Teleconference and Webcast GlobeNewswire Oct 22
- Sucampo Announces Completion of Patient Enrollment in a Phase 3 Clinical Study of Unoprostone Isopropyl for Retinitis Pigmentosa GlobeNewswire Oct 21
SCMP Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Sucampo Pharmaceuticals is up 56.03% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.68%, Salix Pharmaceuticals up 99.70%, and Takeda Pharmaceutical up 7.33%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for SCMP
Pro Strategies Featuring SCMP
Did Sucampo Pharmaceuticals make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Sucampo Pharmaceuticals, Inc., a biopharmaceutical company engaged in the discovery, development and commercialization of proprietary drugs based on prostones, and other novel drug technologies.