SCLN Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-13.43%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.2334|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||12.82M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||89.19%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||24.72%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Analyst Favorites With Strong Buyback Activity: SciClone Pharmaceuticals Ranks As A Top Pick The Street Dec 9
- SciClone to Present at Oppenheimer Healthcare Conference on December 10, 2013 noodls Dec 2
- GL Capital Raises Stake in Sciclone Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (SCLN) to 7.07% Street Insider Nov 21
- SCICLONE PHARMACEUTICALS INC Files SEC form 8-K/A, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Financial Statement Nov 14
- SCICLONE PHARMACEUTICALS INC Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Financial Statements Nov 12
- SciClone Pharmaceuticals Management Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Nov 12
- SciClone Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Earnings Call scheduled for 8:30 am ET today Nov 12
- SciClone Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Discusses Q2 2013 Results (Webcast) Seeking Alpha Nov 12
- Q3 2013 SciClone Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Earnings Release - Before Market Open Nov 12
- SciClone Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (SCLN) Tops Q2 EPS by 3c Street Insider Nov 12
SCLN Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). SciClone Pharmaceuticals is up 11.87% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.79%, Acura Pharmaceuticals down 39.69%, and ImmunoBiotics down 60.00%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for SCLN
Pro Strategies Featuring SCLN
Did SciClone Pharmaceuticals make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
SciClone Pharmaceuticals, Inc. is a specialty pharmaceutical company with a substantial commercial business in China and a product portfolio of therapies for oncology, infectious diseases and cardiovascular among others.