SCL Key Stats
- Top Buys by Directors: Boyce's $133.9K Bet on SCL May 17
- Stepan Passes This Key Test Fool May 16
- STEPAN CO Financials May 10
- Don't Get Too Worked Up Over Stepan's Earnings Fool May 8
- STEPAN CO Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Sub... May 3
- STEPAN CO Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report May 2
- Stepan Company's CEO Discusses Q1 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha May 1
- Stepan Company Earnings Call scheduled for 2:00 pm ET today May 1
- Stepan Co. (SCL) Declares $0.16 Quarterly Dividend; 1.1% Yield Street Insider May 1
- Stepan Declares Quarterly Dividend PR Newswire May 1
SCL Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Stepan Company is up 25.81% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.58%, Gulf Resources down 39.78%, and Innospec up 59.13%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for SCL
Pro Report PDF for SCL
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download SCL Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring SCL
Did Stepan Company make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Stepan Company is a manufacturer of specialty chemicals headquartered in Northfield, Illinois. The company was founded in 1932 by Alfred C. Stepan, Jr., and has approximately 1,500 employees. It is currently run by his grandson, F. Quinn Stepan, Jr. The company describes itself as the largest global merchant manufacturer of anionic surfactants, which are used to enhance the foaming and cleaning capabilities of detergents, shampoos, toothpastes and cosmetics. The company operates through three reportable segments: Surfactants, Polymers and Specialty Products.