SCL Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||7.82%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||3.387|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||0.00%|
|Net Income (TTM)||77.62M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||15.64%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||4.29%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.07%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- A Hidden Gem in the Chemicals Space Fool Nov 30
- Ex-Dividend Reminder: Minerals Technologies, Stepan and Arch Coal Forbes Nov 22
- What You Should Know About Church & Dwight's Mixed Earnings Report Fool Nov 6
- The Baking Soda King is Ready to Shine Fool Oct 31
- STEPAN CO Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Oct 30
- STEPAN CO Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Financial Statements and Exhibits Oct 23
- STEPAN CO Files SEC form 8-K, Amendments to Articles of Inc. or Bylaws; Change in Fiscal Year, Financial Statements a Oct 22
- Stepan's CEO Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Oct 21
- Stepan Co. Discusses Q3 2013 Results (Webcast) Seeking Alpha Oct 21
- Stepan Company increases quarterly dividend by 6% to 17c Oct 21
SCL Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Stepan is up 27.19% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.95%, Ecolab up 46.25%, and Innospec up 48.65%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for SCL
Pro Report PDF for SCL
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download SCL Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring SCL
Did Stepan make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Stepan Company is a manufacturer of specialty chemicals headquartered in Northfield, Illinois. The company was founded in 1932 by Alfred C. Stepan, Jr., and has approximately 1,500 employees. It is currently run by his grandson, F. Quinn Stepan, Jr. The company describes itself as the largest global merchant manufacturer of anionic surfactants, which are used to enhance the foaming and cleaning capabilities of detergents, shampoos, toothpastes and cosmetics. The company operates through three reportable segments: Surfactants, Polymers and Specialty Products.