SCHS Key Stats
- School Specialty to be delisted by Nasdaq Jan 31
- School Specialty to be delisted by Nasdaq Jan 30
- SCHOOL SPECIALTY INC Files SEC form 8-K, Notice of Delisting or Failure to Satis... Jan 30
- School Specialty Receives Nasdaq Stock Market Delisting Notification noodls Jan 30
- School Specialty files for Chapter 11, will sell to private equity firm Jan 28
- School Specialty, Delta Education File for Bankruptcy Jan 28
- UPDATE 1-Educational products supplier School Specialty files for bankruptcy Jan 28
- SCHOOL SPECIALTY INC Files SEC form 8-K, Bankruptcy or Receivership Jan 28
- School Specialty files for Chapter 11 protection Jan 28
- Educational products supplier School Specialty files for bankruptcy Jan 28
SCHS Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). School Specialty is up 0.00% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.61%, Bridgepoint Education down 35.39%, and Xueda Education Group up 12.37%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for SCHS
Pro Report PDF for SCHS
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download SCHS Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring SCHS
Did School Specialty make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?