SCHN Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-13.87%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-10.53|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-92.50%|
|Net Income (TTM)||-281.44M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||5.50%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-44.05%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||2.45%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- SCHNITZER STEEL INDUSTRIES INC Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events Nov 29
- Jefferies Downgrades Schnitzer Steel (SCHN) to Underperform; Weak Fundamentals and Rich Price Street Insider Nov 25
- Schnitzer Steel downgraded to Underperform from Hold at Jefferies Nov 25
- Schnitzer Steel Industries, Inc. [SCHN] to Ring The NASDAQ Stock Market Closing Bell GlobeNewswire Nov 20
- Insider Trading Alert - SCHN, DDR, IT, IBKR And V Traded By Insiders Nov 13
- 5 With Upcoming Ex-Dividend Dates: KHI, BSL, SCHN, DST, BG Nov 13
- Ex-Dividend Reminder: Bunge, Koppers Holdings and Schnitzer Steel Industries Nov 12
- Schnitzer Steel Industries, Inc. (SCHN) Declares $0.1875 Quarterly Dividend; 2.5% Yield Street Insider Nov 8
- Schnitzer Board Declares Quarterly Dividend noodls Nov 7
- Schnitzer Board Declares Quarterly Dividend Business Wire Nov 7
SCHN Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Schnitzer Steel is up 8.67% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.87%, Worthington Industries up 84.62%, and AZZ up 27.92%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for SCHN
Pro Report PDF for SCHN
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download SCHN Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring SCHN
Did Schnitzer Steel make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Schnitzer Steel Industries, Inc. is an American steel manufacturing company headquartered in Portland, Oregon. It is a recycler of scrap metal, provider of used and recycled auto parts and manufacturer of finished steel products. The company operates its business through the following segments: Metals Recycling Business, Auto Parts Business, and Steel Manufacturing Business. Founded in 1906, the company deals mainly in recycled steel. In 2004, the company was ranked fourth in The Seattle Times Northwest 100 list of public companies. As of 2006, it was the tenth largest public company in Oregon by market capitalization. The company exports its products worldwide. Schnitzer Steel Industries was founded by Sam Schnitzer in 1906.