SCHL Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-5.83%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.9836|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||33.30M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||50.09%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-10.82%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||2.03%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Do Barnes & Noble Sales Signal Problems For The Book Industry? The Street Dec 2
- <BRACKET>video</BRACKET> Hunger Games Effect: Which Stocks Will Win Nov 22
- Your Portfolio Could Catch Fire with These Hunger Games Stocks - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 22
- YieldBoost Scholastic To 13.3% Using Options Nov 6
- What Are the Profit Prospects for Publishers? Fool Nov 4
- Will Publishers Survive the Digital Revolution? Fool Oct 31
- Scholastic Corporation [SCHL] to Ring The NASDAQ Stock Market Opening Bell on Halloween to Celebrate the "Frighteningly Fun" Iconic Brand Goosebumps(TM) GlobeNewswire Oct 30
- Scholastic Gets Goosebumps for R.L. Stine's Spooky Social Media Takeover PR Newswire Oct 28
- Media Companies' Controlling Insiders Enjoy Private Benefits Oct 28
- Ex Dividend Reminder: Scholastic, NiSource and Alliant Energy Oct 25
SCHL Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Scholastic Corp is up 5.02% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.02%, Pearson up 14.12%, and John Wiley & Sons up 20.34%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for SCHL
Pro Report PDF for SCHL
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download SCHL Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring SCHL
Did Scholastic Corp make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Scholastic is a global book publishing company known for publishing educational materials for schools, teachers, and parents, and selling and distributing them by mail order and via book clubs and book fairs. It also has the exclusive United States' publishing rights to the Harry Potter book series. Scholastic Inc. is the world's largest publisher and distributor of children's books. The company operates school-based book clubs and book fairs in the United States. It has four segments: Children's Book Publishing and Distribution; Educational Publishing; Media, Licensing and Advertising; and International. The company was founded by Maurice R. Robinson in 1920 and is headquartered in New York, New York.