SCG Key Stats
- SCANA CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Regulation FD Disclosure, Financial Statements an... May 13
- California's New Energy Crisis Centers On Nuclear Energy May 9
- SCANA CORP Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report May 9
- Feds probe nuclear contractor over allegations May 8
- SCANA to Webcast Analyst Day Meeting PR Newswire May 6
- Duke, NV Energy Results Mixed, Reaffirm Outlook May 3
- Duke Energy suspends effort to license N. Carolina nuclear units May 2
- Will Natural Gas Kill Nuclear? Apr 30
- SCANA Stock Hits New 52-Week High (SCG) Apr 29
- SCANA Earnings Call Insights: Cost Implications of NRC and Georgia Retail Outloo... Apr 27
SCG Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). SCANA is up 21.57% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 31.68%, National Electricity Company of Chile up 5.51%, and UNS Energy up 45.14%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for SCG
Pro Report PDF for SCG
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download SCG Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring SCG
Did SCANA make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
SCANA Corp. is a holding company engaged in the generation, transmission, distribution and sale of electricity. The company operates through three segments: Electric Operations, Gas Distribution and Retail Gas Marketing. The company's retail customers comprise municipalities, electric cooperatives, other investor-owned utilities, registered marketers, and federal and state electric agencies. It primarily serves chemicals, educational services, paper products, food products, lumber and wood products, health services, textile manufacturing, rubber and miscellaneous plastic products, and fabricated metal products industries. The corporate name SCANA is not an acronym, but is taken from the letters in South Carolina. It was founded on December 31, 1984 and is headquartered in Cayce, South Carolina.