SCG Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||1.25%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||3.434|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||3.30%|
|Net Income (TTM)||472.00M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||54.33%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||12.46%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||4.34%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Piqued by the Patterns The Street Dec 9
- Morgan Stanley Starts SCANA Corp (SCG) at Equalweight Street Insider Dec 9
- Steve Byrne, Chief Operating Officer of SCE&G, to Speak at the 2013 Energy Symposium on December 11 PR Newswire Dec 6
- Ex-Dividend Alert: 5 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Tomorrow: DHIL, TCPC, SCG, CME, BBY The Street Dec 5
- Ex-Dividend Reminder: DineEquity, SCANA and Pepco Holdings Dec 4
- Insider Trading Alert - DTV, TGT, SCG, EXPR And BIIB Traded By Insiders The Street Dec 3
- 5 Buy-Rated Dividend Stocks Taking The Lead: TEG, SCG, SDRL, PNW, PBCT The Street Nov 29
- South Carolina Electric & Gas Company Files Joint Petition Seeking Order to Discontinue the Electric Weather Normalization Adjustment (eWNA) PR Newswire Nov 26
- Solar Is the Hands-Down Winner Nov 23
- SCANA: Historically Boring, Yet Consistently Fairly Valued Nov 18
SCG Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). SCANA is up 6.42% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.87%, PG&E up 3.25%, and Wisconsin Energy up 11.97%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for SCG
Pro Report PDF for SCG
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download SCG Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring SCG
Did SCANA make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
SCANA Corp. is a holding company engaged in the generation, transmission, distribution and sale of electricity. The company operates through three segments: Electric Operations, Gas Distribution and Retail Gas Marketing. The company's retail customers comprise municipalities, electric cooperatives, other investor-owned utilities, registered marketers, and federal and state electric agencies. It primarily serves chemicals, educational services, paper products, food products, lumber and wood products, health services, textile manufacturing, rubber and miscellaneous plastic products, and fabricated metal products industries. The corporate name SCANA is not an acronym, but is taken from the letters in South Carolina. It was founded on December 31, 1984 and is headquartered in Cayce, South Carolina.