SCCO Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-10.81%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||2.069|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||57.69%|
|Net Income (TTM)||1.744B|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||51.03%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||24.86%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.85%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Goldcorp Gets Tarnished Again Fool Dec 10
- Is Taseko Mines Destined for Greatness? Fool Dec 1
- 5 Stocks Boosting The Basic Materials Sector Higher The Street Nov 27
- Shares of SCCO Now Oversold Forbes Nov 26
- Southern Copper Corporation (SCCO): Today's Featured Basic Materials Laggard Nov 22
- Commodities Today: Copper And Copper Stocks Appear To Be Buys Seeking Alpha Nov 21
- Several Factors Will Benefit Copper Stocks Nov 20
- Base Metal Miners Analyst Watch: November Edition Seeking Alpha Nov 18
- Interesting SCCO Put And Call Options For January 2016 Nov 11
- Southern Copper's Profits Are Under Pressure Fool Nov 11
SCCO Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Southern Copper is down 30.61% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.87%, Freeport-McMoRan up 18.32%, and Newmont Mining down 43.51%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for SCCO
Pro Report PDF for SCCO
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download SCCO Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring SCCO
Did Southern Copper make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Southern Copper Corp. USA was incorporated in Delaware in 1952 and has been conducting copper mining operations since 1960. Since 1996, the company's common stock has been listed on both the New York and Lima Stock Exchanges. A subsidiary of Grupo Mexico S.V. de C.V., Southern Copper is one of the largest copper mining companies in the world with significant copper reserves. All of the company's mining, smelting and refining facilities are located in Peru and Mexico, and the company conducts exploration activities in those countries and Chile. Southern Copper's Peruvian copper mining takes place at the Toquepala and Cuajone mines high in the Andes Mountains, southeast of Lima, Peru. The company also operates a smelter and refinery west of the Toquepala and Cuajone mines in the coastal city of Ilo, Peru. The company's Mexican operations are conducted through its subsidiary, Minera Mexico S.A. de C.V., which engages principally in the mining and processing of copper, molybdenum, zinc, silver, gold and lead. The company is based in Phoenix, Arizona. Southern Copper Corporation is a subsidiary of Americas Mining Corporation.