SC Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||2.155|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||766.35M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||23.20%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||2.64%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
SA Breaking News03/16 08:15
|02/03/2015 09:00 EDT||Misc||Santander Consumer USA Holdings Inc Fourth Quarter Earnings Conference Call in 2014|
|02/03/2015||Earnings||Santander Consumer USA Holdings Inc Fourth Quarter Earnings in 2014 Release|
|07/31/2014 09:00 EDT||Misc||Q2 2014 Santander Consumer USA Holdings Inc Earnings Conference Call|
|07/31/2014||Earnings||Q2 2014 Santander Consumer USA Holdings Inc Earnings Results|
SC Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Santander Consumer USA is down 3.11% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 15.16%, Ally Financial down 25.92%, and Banco Santander down 13.51%.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for SC
PDF Report for SC
Download Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download SC Pro Report PDF
Portfolio Strategies Featuring SC
Did Santander Consumer USA make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Financial Services
- Industry: Specialty Finance
- Company Website: http://www.santanderconsumerusa.com
- IR Website: http://investors.santanderconsumerusa.com/investor-home/default.aspx
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: Texas
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2015
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2015
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Next Earnings Release: N/A
- NAICS: Consumer Lending
- NAICS Code: 522291
- NAICS Industry: Nondepository Credit Intermediation
- NAICS Sector: Finance and Insurance
Santander Consumer USA Holdings Inc is engaged in indirect origination of retail installment contracts principally through manufacturer-franchised dealers in connection with their sale of used and new automobiles and light-duty trucks to retail consumers.
SC Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("SC","name")
- Description: =YCI("SC","description")
- Sector: =YCI("SC","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("SC","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("SC","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.