SC Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||553.12M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||20.70%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||3.42%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
Street Insider10/01 10:09
PR Newswire09/24 18:46
Business Wire09/24 10:32
PR Newswire09/19 08:14
The Wall Street Journal09/18 20:19
Business Wire09/12 18:33
SC Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Santander Consumer USA is up N/A over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 17.14%, Ocwen Financial down 54.84%, and Hilltop Holdings up 8.92%.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for SC
PDF Report for SC
Download Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download SC Pro Report PDF
Portfolio Strategies Featuring SC
Did Santander Consumer USA make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Financial Services
- Industry: Specialty Finance
- Company Website: http://www.santanderconsumerusa.com
- IR Website: http://investors.santanderconsumerusa.com/investor-home/default.aspx
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: Texas
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: December 31, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- NAICS: Consumer Lending
- NAICS Code: 522291
- NAICS Industry: Nondepository Credit Intermediation
- NAICS Sector: Finance and Insurance
Santander Consumer USA Holdings Inc is engaged in indirect origination of retail installment contracts principally through manufacturer-franchised dealers in connection with their sale of used and new automobiles and light-duty trucks to retail consumers.
SC Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("SC","name")
- Description: =YCI("SC","description")
- Sector: =YCI("SC","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("SC","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("SC","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.