SBSI Key Stats
- Insiders Buy the Holdings of PEY ETF Jun 12
- 8 Higher-Yielding Financial Services Stocks With Rising Dividends Jun 11
- A New 52-Week High for BOK Financial - Analyst Blog Zacks May 20
- Southside Bancshares About To Put More Money In Your Pocket (SBSI) May 17
- Southside Bancshares, Inc. (SBSI) Declares $0.20 Quarterly Dividend; 3.7% Yield Street Insider May 9
- Southside Bancshares, Inc. Declares Cash Dividend GlobeNewswire May 9
- Southside Bancshares, Inc. to Present at 2013 Gulf South Bank Conference GlobeNewswire May 8
- SOUTHSIDE BANCSHARES INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report May 7
- SOUTHSIDE BANCSHARES INC Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Principal Of... Apr 30
- Texas Capital Misses on Earnings Apr 25
SBSI Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Southside Bancshares is up 26.12% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 25.82%, BOK Financial up 19.40%, and Texas Capital Bancshares up 11.08%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for SBSI
Pro Report PDF for SBSI
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download SBSI Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring SBSI
Did Southside Bancshares make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.