SBSA Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||14.50%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-1.200|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||1.231M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||79.45%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||0.26%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Spanish Broadcast (SBSA) Reports Q1 Loss of $0.33/Share Street Insider Nov 14
- Spanish Broadcasting System, Inc. -- Moody's says that the voting rights triggering event on Spanish Broadcasting's preferred stock has no immediate impact on debt ratings. Oct 25
- LEXUS continues to engage with the Latino audience via streaming radio during Hispanic Heritage month with SBS Interactive. PR Newswire Oct 24
- SPANISH BROADCASTING SYSTEM INC Files SEC form 8-K, Material Modification to Rights of Security Holders, Change in Di Oct 17
- MegaTV racks up 2 EMMY® nominations by the Suncoast Chapter PR Newswire Oct 10
- Spanish Broadcasting System, Inc. (SBS) Names Bill Shadorf as Vice President of Corporate Sales- West Coast Market Manager PR Newswire Oct 10
- Spanish Broadcasting System Appoints Berry Jasin To MegaTV Revenue Chief PR Newswire Oct 8
- Spanish Broadcasting System's Management Discusses Q2 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Aug 15
- SPANISH BROADCASTING SYSTEM INC Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Financial Statemen Aug 14
- SPANISH BROADCASTING SYSTEM INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Aug 14
SBSA Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Spanish Broadcasting is up 39.15% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.64%, Beasley Broadcast Grp up 81.30%, and Cumulus Media up 191.7%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for SBSA
Pro Strategies Featuring SBSA
Did Spanish Broadcasting make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Spanish Broadcasting System Inc is a Spanish-language media and entertainment company with radio or television stations in the U.S. Hispanic markets, including Puerto Rico.