SBGL Key Stats
SA Breaking News01/27 10:49
SA Breaking News12/30 16:18
SA Breaking News12/17 09:13
SA Breaking News11/19 17:38
|08/20/2014||Dividends||Amount: 0.1486, Declared Date: Aug 05 2014, Pay Date: Sep 04 2014|
|07/31/2014||Earnings||Q2 2014 Sibanye Gold Limited Earnings Results|
|03/12/2014||Dividends||Amount: 0.2373, Declared Date: Feb 25 2014, Pay Date: Mar 27 2014|
SBGL Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Sibanye Gold is up 109.5% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 14.77%, Anglogold Ashanti down 15.89%, and Gold Fields up 65.00%.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for SBGL
PDF Report for SBGL
Download Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download SBGL Pro Report PDF
Portfolio Strategies Featuring SBGL
Did Sibanye Gold make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Basic Materials
- Industry: Gold
- Company Website: http://www.sibanyegold.co.za
- IR Website: http://www.sibanyegold.co.za/
- HQ Country: South Africa
- HQ State/Province: N/A
- Incorporation Country: South Africa
- Incorporation State/Province: N/A
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: March 31, 2015
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2015
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: December 31, 2013
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- Next Earnings Release: N/A
- NAICS: Gold Ore Mining
- NAICS Code: 212221
- NAICS Industry: Metal Ore Mining
- NAICS Sector: Mining, Quarrying, and Oil and Gas Extraction
Sibanye Gold Ltd is a producer of gold and a holder of gold reserves in South Africa. The Company is involved in underground and surface gold mining and related activities, including extraction, and processing.
SBGL Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("SBGL","name")
- Description: =YCI("SBGL","description")
- Sector: =YCI("SBGL","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("SBGL","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("SBGL","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.