SBGI Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||30.90%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.484|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||12.50%|
|Net Income (TTM)||130.17M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||61.68%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||10.73%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.82%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- [$$] FCC Asks Sinclair to Revise 'Sidecar' Plan Dec 6
- SBG Names Glen Callanan General Manager of KGAN-TV in Cedar Rapids, Iowa noodls Dec 2
- Sinclair Names Glen Callanan General Manager Of KGAN-TV In Cedar Rapids, Iowa PR Newswire Dec 2
- SBG Names Allison Aldridge General Manager of WACH-TV in Columbia, South Carolina noodls Dec 2
- Sinclair Names Allison Aldridge General Manager Of WACH-TV In Columbia, South Carolina PR Newswire Dec 2
- Malone's Renewed Focus On Cable And TWC Draws Investor Interest To Another Industry Leader Forbes Nov 28
- SBG Names Rebecca Hanson Senior Vice President, Strategy and Policy noodls Nov 26
- Sinclair Names Rebecca Hanson Senior Vice President, Strategy and Policy PR Newswire Nov 26
- Sinclair Broadcast Group Closes On Acquisition Of Barrington Stations PR Newswire Nov 25
- Why A Comcast, Time Warner Cable Deal Could Be Bullish For Broadcasters Forbes Nov 22
SBGI Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Sinclair Broadcast Group is up 206.2% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.99%, Nexstar Broadcasting up 411.1%, and Gray Television up 467.9%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for SBGI
Pro Report PDF for SBGI
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download SBGI Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring SBGI
Did Sinclair Broadcast Group make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
The Sinclair Broadcast Group is an American telecommunications company that operates the largest number of local television stations in the United States. Headquartered in Hunt Valley, Maryland, it owns a total of 57 stations across the country in 35 primarily small and medium markets, many of which are located in the South and Midwest. Broadcasts by SBG stations can be received by 24 percent of American households. SBG is also the owner of the Ring of Honor professional wrestling promotion, which is considered to be the third most prominent national wrestling company behind WWE and Total Nonstop Action Wrestling. The company was founded by Julian Sinclair Smith in 1986.