SBAC Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||39.18%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.7145|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-89.23M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||68.90%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||6.48%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Neutral Stance on Crown Castle - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 5
- SBAC September 2014 Options Begin Trading Dec 5
- SBA Communications Buying Brazil Cellphone Towers Dec 4
- SBA Communications to buy more telecom towers from Brazil's Oi Reuters Dec 4
- SBA to Expand Operations in Brazil With Acquisition of 2,007 Additional Wireless Sites noodls Dec 4
- SBA Communications Has Great Business Model, But Market Pricing In Too Great A Free Cash Flow Trajectory Nov 21
- SBA Communications Larger Than S&P 500 Component Beam Nov 20
- SBA COMMUNICATIONS CORP Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 7
- Cramer's Mad Money - Twitter May Be Hotter Than Facebook (11/5/13) Seeking Alpha Nov 6
- SBA Stock Up 3.5% As Wireless Tower Losses Narrow Nov 5
SBAC Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). SBA Communications is up 27.50% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.90%, Crown Castle up 12.14%, and AT&T up 7.95%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for SBAC
Pro Report PDF for SBAC
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download SBAC Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring SBAC
Did SBA Communications make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
SBA Communications Corporation is one of the largest independent tower owners and operators in the United States, as well as one of the nation's largest providers of professional site development services to companies in the wireless telecommunications industry. The Company generates revenues from two primary businesses: site leasing and site development. Company's services include designing networks, identifying and acquiring locations to place antennas, obtaining zoning approvals, building towers and installing antennas. The company was founded in 1989 and is headquartered in Boca Raton, Florida.