SB Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-10.60%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.091|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-47.94%|
|Net Income (TTM)||84.46M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||66.32%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||27.69%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||3.04%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- How Will This Dry Shipper Be Affected by Its Contract Loss? Fool Dec 2
- Diana says low rates are probably gone but the future’s uncertain Market Realist Nov 27
- Diana Shipping projects dry bulk trade to increase 5% next year Nov 26
- Why Diana Shipping’s time charters priced below market rates Market Realist Nov 26
- Diana’s time charter equivalent rate and revenue fall to $12,990 Nov 26
- 2 key points from China’s reform will benefit dry bulk shippers Market Realist Nov 25
- Why Goldman Sachs’ predicted 15% iron ore price fall helps Soros Nov 25
- Which Dividend-Paying Dry Shippers Won George Soros's Approval? Fool Nov 22
- What Do Diana Shipping's Results Mean for Dry Shippers? Fool Nov 21
- Safe Bulkers, Inc. Announces Closing of its Public Offering of Common Stock noodls Nov 18
SB Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Safe Bulkers is up 148.5% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.87%, DryShips up 96.29%, and Diana Shipping up 56.34%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for SB
Pro Report PDF for SB
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download SB Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring SB
Did Safe Bulkers make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Safe Bulkers, Inc., an international provider of marine drybulk transportation services, transporting bulk cargoes, particularly coal, grain & iron ore, along worldwide shipping routes for some of the consumers of marine drybulk transportation services.