SATS Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||11.01%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.276|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-80.77%|
|Net Income (TTM)||24.24M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||31.45%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||0.51%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Dish’s Ergen Defends His Lightsquared Debt Purchases as Smart Dec 5
- David Mahlab, President and CEO of Pointer Telocation Ltd. (PNTR), Interviews with The Wall Street Transcript Wall Street Transcript Dec 5
- Hughes Receives 'Hazardous Locations Accreditation' for the 9502 Integrated Antenna BGAN M2M Terminal PR Newswire Dec 3
- Ergen Knew LightSquared Debt Buys Wrong, Harbinger Says Bloomberg Dec 2
- LightSquared Sues Ergen, Dish, Echoing Harbinger Complaints Nov 18
- Sling Media Launches Redesigned SlingPlayer 3.0; Announces SlingPlayer Channel On Roku, App For Windows 8.1 PR Newswire Nov 18
- [$$] LightSquared Sues Ergen, Dish Over Debt Purchases The Wall Street Journal Nov 16
- EchoStar's Symbi™ Named As CES Innovations 2014 Design And Engineering Award Honoree noodls Nov 13
- EchoStar Corp. (SATS) Worth a Look: Stock Moves Up 5.1 % - Tale of the Tape Zacks Nov 13
- EchoStar Corp. (SATS) Posts Surprise Q3 Profit of 5c/Share Street Insider Nov 12
SATS Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). EchoStar is up 47.01% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.99%, Eutelsat Communications up N/A, and Viasat up 58.82%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for SATS
Pro Report PDF for SATS
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download SATS Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring SATS
Did EchoStar make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
EchoStar Corporation is a technology company that is the owner and maintainer of the satellite fleet for closely affiliated Dish Network. The company also designs and manufactures set-top boxes to receive the Freeview broadcasts in the United Kingdom, as well as receivers for Bell TV in Canada. EchoStar also owns Sling Media, which designs and builds the Slingbox TV streaming device, and satellite internet provider Hughes Communications. EchoStar was formerly the parent company of Dish Network until the unit was spun off in December 2007. Today, EchoStar is focused on creating hardware and service solutions for cable, telco, IPTV and satellite TV companies worldwide. EchoStar also delivers satellite services, including its ViP-TV IP-encapsulated video transport service, through 10 owned and leased in-orbit satellites and related FCC licenses, which includes a network of 10 full-service digital broadcast centers and leased fiber optic capacity with points of presence in more than 210 U.S. markets. EchoStar Corporation was founded in 2007 and is headquartered in Englewood, Colorado.