SASR Key Stats
- 7 Banking Stocks To Buy For Current Yield And Future Dividend Growth 2:04 PM
- Photo Release -- Sandy Spring Bank Appoints Mark R. Slatin as Senior Vice Presid... May 15
- SANDY SPRING BANCORP INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report May 9
- SANDY SPRING BANCORP INC Files SEC form 8-K, Submission of Matters to a Vote of ... May 2
- SASR Ex-Dividend Reminder - 5/6/13 May 2
- Sandy Spring Bank Wins Workplace Excellence Awards noodls Apr 26
- Dividend Changes To Know Now: Breitburn Energy Partners, Provident Financial Ser... Apr 26
- Sandy Spring Bancorp (SASR) Raises Quarterly Dividend 14.3% to $0.16; 3.2% Yield Street Insider Apr 25
- Photo Release -- Sandy Spring Bancorp Recognizes Director Solomon Graham's Servi... Apr 25
- Sandy Spring Bancorp Increases Dividend to $0.16 Per Share noodls Apr 25
SASR Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Sandy Spring Bancorp is up 23.39% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.49%, Cascade Bancorp up 18.87%, and Valley National Bancorp down 11.97%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for SASR
Pro Report PDF for SASR
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download SASR Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring SASR
Did Sandy Spring Bancorp make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?