SAPE Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||11.90%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.5509|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||26.67%|
|Net Income (TTM)||78.01M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||31.30%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||8.02%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- WidePoint (WYY) in Focus: Stock Moves 18.1% Higher - Tale of the Tape Zacks Dec 9
- Sapient to Present at BMO Technology & Digital Media Conference noodls Dec 5
- WidePoint (WYY) in Focus: Stock Adds 9.7% in Session - Tale of the Tape Zacks Nov 29
- The Energy Boom Offers Huge Opportunities For Traders, If They're Willing To Seize Them Forbes Nov 13
- Sapient to Present at Two Investor Conferences noodls Nov 12
- Wall Street Transcript Interview with William C. Stone, Chairman and CEO of SS&C Technologies (SSNC) Wall Street Transcript Nov 8
- Sapient Management Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Nov 5
- Sapient Reports Third Quarter 2013 Results noodls Nov 5
- SAPIENT CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Financial Statements and Exhibits Nov 5
- Sapient Corp (SAPE) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c Street Insider Nov 5
SAPE Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Sapient is up 50.05% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.09%, Syntel up 57.61%, and CACI International up 31.82%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for SAPE
Pro Report PDF for SAPE
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download SAPE Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring SAPE
Did Sapient make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Sapient Corporation is an interactive and professional services company founded in 1990 and based in Boston, Massachusetts, United States. It provides consultancy and interactive marketing services that helps clients leverage marketing and technology to transform their businesses. The company operates through three business segments: SapientNitro, Sapient Global Markets and Sapient Government Services. The company serves financial services, technology and communications, consumer, travel, automotive, energy services, government, health, and education sectors. It has offices in North America, Europe, India, Asia and Australia and creative studios in Boston, New York, Los Angeles, Toronto, Washington, DC, London, Munich, Amsterdam, Bangalore, Gurgaon and Singapore.