SAP Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||6.92%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||3.441|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||28.54%|
|Net Income (TTM)||4.097B|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||69.33%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||18.83%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.97%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Playing Chicken With CGI Group The Street Dec 5
- When Whiners Slam Winners, Is It Time To Buy? Dec 4
- The Cloud ERP Market Heats Up - FinancialForce Makes Two Strategic Acquisitions Forbes Dec 4
- December 04, 2013SAP Survey Finds Predictive Analytics Software No Longer in the Hands of Data Scientists › noodls Dec 4
- SAP AG's CEO Presents at Credit Suisse 2013 Annual Technology Conference (Transcript) Seeking Alpha Dec 3
- Ariba Network Gets Bigger, More Global Business Wire Dec 3
- Salesforce.com Loses Money, but Masters the Art of Distraction Minyanville Dec 2
- 3 Stocks Dragging In The Computer Software & Services Industry The Street Dec 2
- How These Growth Drivers Will Help Oracle Seeking Alpha Dec 2
- SAP AG (SAP) Outlook 'Cloudy,' Punned Deutsche Bank Street Insider Nov 29
SAP Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Sap is up 5.28% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, Oracle up 12.22%, and Salesforce.com up 36.92%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for SAP
Pro Report PDF for SAP
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download SAP Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring SAP
Did Sap make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
SAP AG is a German software corporation that makes enterprise software to manage business operations and customer relations. Headquartered in Walldorf, Baden-WÃ¼rttemberg, with regional offices around the world, SAP is the market leader in enterprise application software. The company's best known products are its enterprise resource planning application, SAP BusinessObjects software, and most recently, Sybase mobile products and in-memory computing appliance SAP HANA. The company was formerly known as SAP Aktiengesellschaft Systeme, Anwendungen, Produkte in der Datenverarbeitung. SAP AG was founded in 1972 and is headquartered in Walldorf, Germany.