SAP Key Stats
- VMware Is Bringing SAP's Lightning-Fast Database, HANA, To It's Brand New Cloud Business Insider May 21
- Germany's SAP to recruit tech staff with autism AP May 21
- SAP Just Vowed To Hire A Whole Bunch Of People With Autism Business Insider May 21
- Marketo Jumps 67% in IPO Debut-Time To Sell? Investopedia May 21
- Newsbyte: New Guide from SAP Helps Enterprises Navigate the Mobile Commerce Oppo... May 21
- SAP to Help Unlock the Value of Consumer Data Residing in Mobile Networks With N... May 21
- SAP to Work With Specialisterne to Employ People With Autism PR Newswire May 21
- Tech IPOs See Big First-Day Gains The Wall Street Journal May 17
- Tableau Soars: Banking on a Consumer Answer to Complex Questions May 17
- Bono Impersonator Shows Up At SAP's Conference, Fools Crowd And Sparks Momentary... May 17
SAP Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Sap is up 38.43% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 31.95%, Oracle Corporation up 38.42%, and Salesforce.com up 27.30%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for SAP
Pro Report PDF for SAP
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download SAP Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring SAP
Did Sap make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
SAP AG is a German software corporation that makes enterprise software to manage business operations and customer relations. Headquartered in Walldorf, Baden-WÃ¼rttemberg, with regional offices around the world, SAP is the market leader in enterprise application software. The company's best known products are its enterprise resource planning application, SAP BusinessObjects software, and most recently, Sybase mobile products and in-memory computing appliance SAP HANA. The company was formerly known as SAP Aktiengesellschaft Systeme, Anwendungen, Produkte in der Datenverarbeitung. SAP AG was founded in 1972 and is headquartered in Walldorf, Germany.